"Evil" and friends take down 11,500 CR Zeus as part of Extra Life dev event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vicious, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Vicious Well-Known Player

As part of the Extra Life charity donation event, US Villain league Evil had Oceans from the dev team come to our league hall where we were joined by US Villain league Unsupervised and a few others via invite.

The event went for an hour and a half and involved large scale boss spawns and exclusive item giveaways. We had a ton of fun and got to do some really cool stuff, the biggest of which was taking on an 11,500 CR Zeus!

[IMG]

It took a while but we burned him down all the same.

[IMG]

We also encountered countless other bosses, like the Avatars, Brainiac, Ultimate Soldier, Cerberus, Hydra, Trigon and many others.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Oceans rode a Hydra...

[IMG]

And ran us down with an army of Zeus's while we fought her three-headed beast.

[IMG]

Once the event ended and Oceans had to go, those of us roaming the league hall discovered something... Oceans had secretly left us a parting gift: A giant boss in every room of our league hall.

We invited anyone who wanted to join via LFG and had a lot of fun cleaning up the mess.

[IMG]

All in all, we had a blast. Some of our league members got together and posed with our cool new Angelic Auras once the event was over.

[IMG]

[IMG]

In closing, we just want to give a huge shout out to Oceans. Once again, thank you so much for joining us and obliging all of our ridiculous boss spawn requests. This was an awesome experience.
    • Like x 12
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

Such a beautiful thread, lol thank you! <3
    • Like x 2
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Those might be the only pictures of me in existence & they are obscured (pic 4 &5) xD im very elusive lol i had a wonderful time
    • Like x 5
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

" Oceans rode a Hydra..."

[IMG]

I can't stop laughing at this one, it's so accurate lmao.
    • Like x 3
  5. Vicious Well-Known Player

Lol, never has a little doggo been scarier than seeing it commanding an ancient Rampaging Hydra.
    • Like x 2
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lmao, I hope she sees this thread. :D
  7. inferno Loyal Player

11500 cr does sound impressive. Unfortunately, it doesn't really matter. They have a stats cap set internally for these bosses. They didn't reveal what that cap cr is but after a certain CR all the stats are reached and it doesn't matter what CR they request the boss to port in; The stats doesn't change at that point. This was revealed in a past Livestream.

But sounds like you guys had a whole lotta fun and it was all for a good cause.
  8. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

When I did my event and you watch the livestream when Oceansgeddon happened she stated the MAX CR of the 50 + some Brainiac's spawned was like 5 something
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Sweet, i have ran with a handful y’all a fair bit actually lol
    Wish i was able to be on, i’d have loved to help
  10. Eve YouTuber

I love to see this!!! Oceans is amazing for doing these. I can't wait for my second slot on Saturday, I couldn't resist getting another one and invite more friends to join this time. Everyone still talking about how awesome that was. I am glad to see others feel the same!
    • Like x 2
  11. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

I want to see pics of epic loot drops!!! ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. inferno Loyal Player

I think its cool, you guys got to fight off 50 Brainiacs. Now, THAT is what I call a Dev Invasion.
  13. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I prefer seeing these in open works zones.
  14. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Are you playing in 16bit colour?
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nicely done. I'd take being part of that 90 min slugfest over 3-4 Inner runs any day.
    • Like x 2