Fixed Allow Placement Into Instances In Progress Broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheLorax, Aug 26, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have this option turned off and the queue put me into an upscaled Phantom Zone alert, the group was on the second or third boss.
    • Like x 13
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Yes, I keep being put in groups about to face 2nd boss in PZr when I have the option to allow that to happen turned off.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Taking a look here.
    • Like x 7
  4. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Maybe it's only happening to me, but....

This feature hasn't been working for me since Episode 41 released.

I've been put into instances (mainly raids) that have already progressed to the last boss.

I'd really like to enter an instance at the beginning.

I always have this setting on the OFF switch.
  5. iNeoN Active Player

I have this option turned off in my settings, but keep getting placed in progressed content in the Omnibus que.
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

This happens with Omnibus queues. I'm torn on this... because without the loot locks, it's sometimes nice getting dropped into an instance that's just about to complete... especially when all I need is to complete an alert/raid to get the weekly credit. Yes, I miss out on the source marks from earlier bosses but since there are no loot locks, it's not like I can't queue up and run another instance to get them.
  7. Zeph El New Player

It should be fixed even in Omnibus queues or removed as an option. I have walked out of several Omnibus in progress queues which adds to the irritation to the system.
  8. fm0987 Committed Player

Yep happened to me multiple times, omnibus puts you into instance in progress despite it being disabled
    • Like x 1
  9. Chain Lightning Active Player

It always puts me in a progressed raid or alert when i queue for the Omnibus despite being turned off
    • Like x 1
  10. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

Having the same problem... The option is turned off to be placed into an instance in progress. However, I usually get placed into to a raid at least half over.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It looks like the issue is specific to Omnibus. Is anyone seeing this with the old on duty/custom queue?
  12. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I have only seen this happen with Omnibus.

The other issue I see is for the Save the Universe alert... it treats it like "event" mode for normal and elite assigning a role of "Any" to every person entering the instance... meaning if you have "Enable Role Optional Alerts" turned off (or however you set it to require all roles), it will place you in the instance with no assigned roles.
    • Like x 3
  13. CraccaGeneral Active Player

It has happened outside of omnibus too. It happens to me a lot on False Idols while trying to get the snake turret from first boss. I have been put in at second boss several times. I always use the custom que for this.
    • Like x 1
  14. Wintercape New Player

Yes, this happened to me on Gorilla Island and South Gotham Courthouse (I had queued up through custom play).
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It looks like the issue is specific to early end game, however you queue, because of the addition of Omnibus. We have a fix internally.
    • Like x 5