fortify menu clutter

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by majin goku, Oct 11, 2021.

1. majin goku Level 30

can this ever be fixed? i have tons of maxed out artifacts augments and op items done and they just clutter the menu. remove them from the list when there maxed out, it will be quality of life improvement
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No it wouldn’t. There are people who feed artifacts into others. Removing them when they are maxed out would create issues.
    • Like x 3
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Don't they disappear if you hit L3 on them when in your inventory? They used to also disappear if saved to an armory but that went away with this DLC for some reason.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Getting maxed items off the fortify menu (as a fortify 'target') wouldn't mean they couldn't be food though. I go in the fortify menu to pick an origin augment and the food is not on the list, only on the 2nd list of 'food' items....just have the maxed items count as food only.

At a minimum resort the menu so that maxed items appear at the bottom, not the top, adaptive augments at least.
    • Like x 2
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no, still there
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only thing that helps is putting artifacts into your bank. That way you wont have them appear in the fortify screen.
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

The fortification process is very cluttered, because they have Origin Augments, Adaptive Augments, Omnipotence Pieces, Artifacts, Seasonal items, and various consumable items all using the same option.

Maybe now that they have a UX designer, they can setup sub categories where we can tab within the tab or use maybe the same system that styles use with drop down options. It's definitely annoying to have to scroll. I'd ask for an archive feature, but that tends to break every big update for RnD station.

Also, I'm still confused why Allies got their own special fortification feature and we couldn't have more options for the different things that get fortified.
    • Like x 2
  8. Clintelligence Level 30

At this point, I would simply settle for maxed out stuff getting the same treatment as it does in the Feats menu for completed feats. Color it to show that it's completed, and then move it to the bottom of the screen, since being maxed means that we never need to further fortify it, we really don't need rows upon rows of them right at the top in the way.

While we're at it, can we also do that with completed Collections. It would be nice to have the completed ones moved out of our way so that we can focus on the stuff we're actually working on.
    • Like x 2