Confirmed /r bug.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Eve, May 17, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

So people are sending me tells. First thing that happens if I try to reply with /r it says "no target" basically.
    Second time works. If someone else messages me and I try to reply with /r, It replies to the first person instead of the current one.

Never noticed it acting so bad.
  2. Eve YouTuber

Bumping it, this issue is still going. I would like to reply to the last tell I get and not the first one, if It's someone I don't want to reply too, for crying out loud.
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

For the past 2 months this issue has been occurring:

https://ibb.co/pLjdrYg

Basically when I get a message from a player and I try to quickly reply to them by typing /r, I end up sending it to someone I had previously chatted with.
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

I reported it before, It's still going on for me aswell, very annoying.
    • Like x 1
  5. Saami Loyal Player

I can see how that can lead to some very uncomfortable situations.
    • Like x 1
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lol, it did soooo many times...
    • Like x 1
  7. BugReporter2000 Active Player

Since release of new episode the private messages are totally bugged.
    The text message go to random people.
    Even if a person just wrote me 1min ago, and i gonna reply with /R [text], someone else gets the message, who wrote me 30min ago.
    Please look into this... every time damn awkward :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I absolutely hate this crap!! At least on ps, if u send a tell u are put in tell chat & have to manually flip back to group or league to text in.. even worse when u have customs.this needs to go
    • Like x 1
  9. BugReporter2000 Active Player

I also found out that it makes a difference if you write /R or /r. With /R the new system doesnt work...
    Devs should fix this
    • Like x 1