The Witching Hour 2021!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 7, 2021.

1. BlakeKallor New Player

[IMG]

Guys... what is this werewolf? :)
    Trinket? Henchman? Style? Base item?
  2. beardrive Committed Player

The Van Helsing door looks amazing! It works really well in the new Manor style base. Walls to go with it might be nice for next year. XD The Undead Trick-or-Treater is a nice addition.

If you look at the Blood Moon window though in the posted image it's far too small for that wall; and, when I placed it, found it also to be far too small. I wonder why the Limbotown window frame wasn't used?

It keeps making me think about the Holiday event door, how small it is. Perhaps Santa will make it bigger too.

A resize would be great and fit so much more nicely in the bases. thanks!
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Love the Apollo and Midnighter emblems.

Well done.
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Wish the Skeletons around the quest npc area that walk around, were available to us. Id buy a few.. dozen
    • Like x 1
  5. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

They also summon bank and mail bots at the start point so you can't start the race.
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah.... they park themselves at the start of the race and Summon anything they can to block the way at the start..... Allies... Pets.... Bots.... :(

DCUO is the first place where I encountered this kind of behavior wayyyyy back when I started playing when people were blocking doors. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  7. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

People ruin everything lol
  8. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

I have a level 10 and a level 16, both could talk to the Phantom Stranger and accept his mission and the bat race, neither could do the Vault (I'd run all my other characters through - level 22 and above - so I know how it works). Definitely a setting issue.
    • Like x 1
  9. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Are those skeletons that drag themselves around the seasonal area a base item? If not, they should be, if so, someone tell me the name so I can get one.
    • Like x 4
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

oh, my grudd, yes! I need one of those so bad! please, devs, please, make it so!
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

According to that novel about toxic behavior that was recently published, u can report those ppl. It’s considered “interruptive gameplay “ now
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Ikr i agree, my graveyard needs some inhabitants
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Creepy critters henchmen
    • Like x 1
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

New character on alt account. Hero, L11. Still can't access vault or Klarion Mission. Can do street and race. Is this going to be fixed? Losing out on some potentially good drops with zero vault access :)
    • Like x 1
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

Really Enjoying this years Halloween Event, there is a lot more to do and it's actually a lot more fun. Thank you devs. Hoping the Christmas event is just as fun :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Ashuraman Active Player

Are the EU servers having issues with this event currently? Two days ago I was able to access the race and the mission given to me by Tala/Phantom Stranger but couldn't access the vault. Yesterday and today I can't access any of the activities, even the portal to Arkham Island isn't showing anymore.
  17. Ashuraman Active Player

Follow up on my previous comment that is still under moderation:
    Scratch that, the issue isn't the server. Even in the US server on a low level character nothing appears, not even the teleporter to Arkham Island. But on a high level character all the missions appear. So do you or do you not need to be a specific level for all the stuff to appear?
  18. Eve YouTuber

You need to be level 20 and above to play the missions.
  19. Eve YouTuber

Part of the Henchmen
  20. Ashuraman Active Player

All of the missions? Vault, bat race and the Talia/Phantom Stranger mission? but if that's so, how come two days ago I was able to access all that content on a level 12 character?