Pumpkin By Any Other Flame collection

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aetrius, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Are the pieces for the Pumpkin By Any Other Flame collection for the Haunted Jack O'Lantern Accessory dropping this year? And if so, where? I ran all parts of the seasonal yesterday on 7 characters and didn't see a single piece drop.
  2. SuperCanuck New Player

I've gotten pieces for this, can't remember where it was though sorry.
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

I got one from the Spooky Trick or Treater base item.
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

They are indeed dropping. The collections come from the open world mission. They have a chance of dropping from the Masked Apparitions you defeat. I normally get one collection per mission. As always, though, RNG is gonna RNG.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I got one in the Vault or alert today.
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I got a few from different alts in the vault I believe, but it could have been the alert. One of the two.
  7. Swamarian Committed Player

I got a couple of pieces. I can't find it under collections, to see which pieces I'm missing though. I tried looking under seasonal, generic collections, global collections and Gotham City. I wish they could be sorted or searched.
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

vault, fall mission/alert, Gotham mission... after you complete the open world mission.... maybe stalk Gotham for others doing the open world mission for a chance to help them complete the objectives and maybe get an extra drop? /wary. :p

I don't think there is a chance for this specific collection to be included from picking up random yellow collections in gotham. yes/no? This used to happen while holiday events were going on. Not sure if it still happens. RNG

PS: Don't get a kidney stone. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/16285-holmium-laser-lithotripsy
    Had this procedure yesterday... gonna be a painful next few days. :eek:o_O
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

10. Aetrius Well-Known Player

It's in Global Collections, not nearly as far down as you'd expect (maybe halfway down the scroll bar for me).

Good to know that it's dropping in collection nodes too.

I finally started getting drops on the second day. RNGesus still doesn't like me much on this one - After 4 days, I've gotten 6 total drops with 7 characters running the Halloween content daily.