Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

FALL FEST

Welcome to October, fall, and everyone's favorite time of the year in DC Universe Online. In addition to the Witching Hour (Fall seasonal event), we're kicking off this scary season with free gifts and a sale in the Fall Fest!

Now through October 20th, log in to claim your free gifts:
    • CR290 Character Advance
      • Note: to claim your advance, you must log all the way into the game. Then to use the advance, you will need to log back out to character select or creation.
    • Vampire Cape
      • This special two-toned, high-collar cape is JUST vhat you need vor this vall vest.
    • MEMBERS ONLY: Dark Crimson Chroma Pack
      • Available only to members. You must log into the game with an active membership to claim.
    Gifts are once per account. Enjoy!

[IMG]
    Vampire Cape

[IMG]
    Dark Crimson Chroma Pack

FALL SALE

Oh, don't worry. The fall sale is back this year with perennial favorites. Artifact XP, Respec Tokens, Character Advances, Alliances, and all Catalysts are 25% off! The sale runs through Fall Fest and ends on October 20th.

Fall Fest and sale begin October 7, 2021, and end October 20, 2021.
    • Like x 19
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Very Ghul-ish cape ;) even tho i cannot use the skip, im spreading awareness over psn, much appreciated
    • Like x 3
  3. indigo778 New Player

4. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I was one collection piece away that hasn't dropped yet for the al ghul cape, this is awesome
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

So I am guessing the Chroma is not on the vendor, which is why it does not grant a feat. I love that Chroma tho!
    • Like x 4
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

Can we get that Chroma on the Marketplace because just one isn't gonna be enough.

That's what ended up happening with the Anti-Matter Neon Chroma, so pretty please!
    • Like x 1
  7. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Any chance the cape can be style unlocked for free like other gift items have been able to do?
    • Like x 1
  8. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Very cool, thanks! I love getting the free character advances, unfortunately I recently leveled up all my toons to 330-340..

But that just means new alts! :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

well, alright. wasn't expecting any of that. very nice. thank you, devs.
    • Like x 1
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

The chroma is a bit different this time. Members get a free one and then they can buy another one, along with anyone else, on the vendor for 100 spooky bites. It won't transition to the MP.
    • Like x 9
  11. Eve YouTuber

Ahh ok thank you :D
    • Like x 1
  12. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

The Vampire cape look identical to Ra's al Ghul's Proper Cape.
    • Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Now I got the cape on my all purpose Horror character
    (UNIVERSAL HORROR) but I suddenly realized it would look great on an Alan Scott GL….. Will the cape be available in the vendor sometime or through the Halloween Vault?
    • Like x 1
  14. Blight KOBRA Commander

As freebies go these ones are very cool. Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  15. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

ally favor doesn't appear to be 25% off in marketplace
  16. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I'M GRATEFUL.
    Congratulations on finding out the way to make that cape happen.
    • Like x 2
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry about that. It should have read ally alliances.
    • Like x 3
  18. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Vampire cape isn't FREE for alts on the account? Will that be changed or do I need to stuff it into inventory till I find someone it'll fit on?
    • Like x 2
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

It'll get updated to be unlockable. That got missed.
    • Like x 7
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's worth jumping up a storage toon (if you have one) to get the artifact goodies and 4 seals...assuming you have a storage/farmer toon. Or if you have an open slot, make a guy....jump him up...claim the goodies...delete.
    • Like x 4