Stabilizers week

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Martian, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Hello.
    Any chance we could have bonus stabilizer fragments weeks with them being given automatically on schedule?
    And also have them given daily rather than every 3 4 days?
    I do really miss our bonus weeks, thanks to some who took them for granted a while back...
    • Like x 2
  2. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Bonus weeks are not a thing of the past. Just this past week, we had bonus augment fortification. We are getting gifts and the fall seasonal tomorrow. I do think it's feasible to still have bonus stabilizer fragments though. The devs have said that they turned off the vault and stabilizer duo but could bring them back for special occasions. They're doing this for the vault, I don't see why they couldn't do it for a bonus week with the stabilizer duo.
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Yes of course. Thank you for the explanation. :) I am looking forward to more bonus currency weeks.
    • Like x 1
  4. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

You're very welcome. :) I am also looking forward to the next bonus currency. If I had to guess..it will be grains of time, but not until all three STU pieces of content are running at the same time before the next episode. Just a guess lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. BSEison Well-Known Player

I have seen videos saying that we get more stabilizers in the daily rewards than we would having run the daily missions like before. But it still "feels" like we are getting less. Maybe this is by design and they are hoping the new system will boost stabilizer purchases in the marketplace? But either way getting them more often in the daily rewards would be nice.

Also getting anything in addition to just Fate Tokens after day 21 in the daily rewards would also be nice.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Members are not getting more or less. Members get the same amount as before, Premiums and F2P are getting less.

Before you would need to log in everyday for a month and run the stabilizer duo. If you miss a day you're screwed unless you use replay badges. Now all you have to do is long in for 21 days a month and hit a button.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

8. Miss Martian Well-Known Player