TECHNOLOGY based Healer powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lovora Liaht, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Ergotth Committed Player

You forget the massive lore limiting this power.
    1. Blue lanterns are generaly weak and automaticaly empower green lanterns with their mere presence, getting stronger in return.
    2. They also automaticaly weaken yellow, red and orange lanterns by just existing close enough.
    3. They are a pure hero-sided power, so what would the villains have as equivalent when all colours left are way too unique to offset Blue as equal?
    4. Unlike other corps who seek as many members as possible (big exception being Orange out of Larfleeze's selfishness) Blue Lanterns are a small group hand-picked by Saint-Walker.
    And absolutely no amount of lore-twisting can solve this case, its like demanding fire doesn't burn or water no longer wets, its just going against the very foundation of this element.
    Again I must insist people forget Blue lantern healers and direct their attention to the best candidate being Violet lantners, a.k.a. Star Sapphires.
    (neutral, chaotic, thematicaly-adequate for healing, aestheticaly unique...)
    • Like x 2
  2. Mister Hando Active Player

Polka-Dot power ? Healer or Troll ?
  3. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

[quote = "TheLorax, publicaciĆ³n: 4444031, miembro: 386536"] Sueros / quĆ­micos experimentales [/ quote]

Great, absolutely, there must be a power that ACID has, actually chemo already have it, right?
    [IMG]

Well it would be the most DPS part of the new power they mentioned

Chemos have acid spitting power, could be much better for people

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Sorry, I immediately thought of her, exponent of spitting acid / acid lava :D

[IMG]

Likewise, if it serves the Developers; there are video games that have already made acid skills, I think it is easier to get inspired and use a video game than a cartoon to create skills for another game.:):p

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    0:35 +
  4. Zero303 Well-Known Player

how about expanding gadgets with some healing turrets and maybe some healing gas? or something. like an elexir bottle you give or trow at ppl.