Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Is it possible to see a red lantern hoodie much like the yellow and green one you can obtain from the vault please and thank you :)
  2. TheRealBrick New Player

I would like for you guys to bring back the Cosmic Angelic Armor set to the marketplace. I just transferred to PC from PS4 so I do not have any of my purchases anymore. I do not mind rebuying it, but I can't because it is no longer available.
  3. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Hey there! Could I perhaps trouble you for your Green Lantern color codes if you still have them available? I am always looking to try new greens and that one looks spot on to the GL Corps logo. Thanks either way and have a good day ;)
  4. Lucerne Active Player

It'd be great to get more mech-suits/power suits, especially sleek ones that are still armored, as well as relatively simple tech'y helmets.

If they have to be "iconic", well, plenty of suits of batman power armor in the DC universe... :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Ugh too much batman and he recently got a style Flashpoint version aka knight of vengeance i'm okay with more in the future but for now let batman have a style break. Plenty other hero's and villains to choose from in the mean time.
    • Like x 2
  6. Lucerne Active Player

Batman saturation may be a thing, but I don't think we've had a nice set of power armor since Visitor? It doesn't have to be batman, either, there's just a bit of a lull in the high-tech set styles that made original DCUO endgame armors pretty neat.
  7. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

See with me i prefered original styles like gorgon Slayer and dark Raven which were both Megzilla Originals variations on dcuo, but as she doesn't work at daybreak i'll be curious to see what other original styles idea's they'll come up with in the future.

Well with charon's little hint at the next potential styles being nxt big 3 whether they be time caps or iconic's gear which could mean joker Circe and Lex in no particular order having the next new potential style for nxt year atleast so you might see a new powersuit like style then probably.
  8. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

A proper karate Gi with various styles opened, closed, full sleeved. Ripped sleeved, and sleeveless with emblem capability on the back would be great, I'm sure this has been requested before but it never hurts to ask again
    • Like x 1
  9. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I know there is already a collection for the Keeper of the Dead's chest piece, but it would be great if we could also get his belt, gauntlets and boots.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The best Hex Codes to use for Green Lantern Corps Green are going to be 00510C and 00310C. Why 2 different ones? Due to the way the built-in textures effect the apparent color of items, on some styles you'll need to use the darker one, and on others you'll need to use the lighter one. Go with which one matches best on that particular style piece.
    • Like x 3
  11. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Hey thanks a bunch! I have so many color codes I use for different textures and the neon chromas etc. Always happy to get a new one to try and yours look great, so thanks again!
    • Like x 1
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have Catwoman's head style and her face style? I know that her face style is already in the game, but that one is opaque. I'd like a transparent variant of this style.

[IMG]

- Can we have Lightray's hair style?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

You can get a Lightray looking hair wearing a head style with Granny Goodness hairstyle.
    • Like x 3
  14. Lucerne Active Player

We still don't have catwoman's outfit, right?
    • Like x 2
  15. RipTide Level 30

It would be cool to have slimline styles that don’t have a collar & don’t cover the hands
    • Like x 2
  16. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

I still want cheetah's tail as a waist item =D animated tail item for the win !
    • Like x 2
  17. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Do you mean the Cruel Locks hairstyle?
    • Like x 1
  18. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Yes sir.
  19. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Speaking of her tail, I was wondering if we could have a moving hairstyle. Like Medusa's snakes, although we have it, it doesn't move.
  20. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Ah OK, I'll have to finish a briefing for that one.

• Like x 1