Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - October 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Posting this here as well.

I really wasn't expecting recycled content so quickly, so that's a bit disappointing really.

Also a bit of feedback since we've now progressed through at least one cycle of daily rewards, the last days in the cycle absolutely suck, no disrespect, but sticking only fate tokens in there does absolutely nothing to incentivize me to log in on those final days. I appreciate you've front loaded it for obvious reasons, but I think you need more in those final days as well and if people don't log in to get them, then that's on them.

I would suggest putting more ally favor, exobytes and source marks on those last ~7 days as well, just my opinion as a paying member.

Also while we're on the topic. I noticed you changed the small omnibus journal entry for solos/duos from a daily to a weekly, why was that done? I would like to see that changed back to a daily, no one is forcing anyone to run it, but having a daily mission there encourages players to actually do a bit of that content if they so choose and get rewarded.

That's my feedback for now, thanks.
    • Like x 5
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[Not linking a posting for "reasons"]

I'd love to see your neighbors' faces when you go trick or treating.

"Next year could you give out Skittles? If you do I'd be more interested in returning."

The Devs made a huge successful effort to revamp stuff. And some of you are acting like Mark Zuckerberg...

[IMG]

"Please sir, may I have more of the Internet?"
    • Like x 1
  3. kingmonkey Active Player

Am I the only one who doesn't know what style the left hand character in the image has on their head? What is that horned skull thing and how can I get it?
  4. kallader Well-Known Player

Give us enhanced version of all basic emblem we got in story mission and races
    Bring back pass special days items like old Batman day shirt or flash day etc
    since everyone have a base now maybe some decoration as reward
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

6. SilkyPawz Bunny

Not trying to be rude but disappointing is the nicest way to put it, why are we getting recycled stuff sooo soon. This is not a benefit at all it does Not encourage people to login.
    • Like x 4
  7. Clintelligence Level 30

Well, don't forget that those styles come in the form of a piece of attuneable gear... which caps at 280. So that's good for if you want your main to unlock a piece of gear that is a downgrade and inferior to even the green drops for the new Episode, or good for an alt if you want to improve their gear but want to make sure that the improvements are too weak to qualify for the new Episode. After all, 280 is the perfect number so that with a full suit of 280 in every slot, you still wouldn't be able to queue into Normal Mode Save The Universe.

The daily login rewards are awesome, because they're purple... and because they have stats that are worse than the garbage we used to be able to get for free on every single alt just by using the Vault. Yippee?
    • Like x 1
  8. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

So for October all I really have to look forward to is Nth metal, Destiny Tokens, and stabilizers. Oh well. Maybe that is what I should limit my expectations to moving forward to future login months.
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, you said that after last month ended the Helm of Nabu would be on the Fate Vendor for those were unable to get it during the month. Why isn't it there?
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

This community sure like to complain a lot lol. Y’all are upset that’s it’s a recycled style. Pretty sure that’s what dropped from the vault too. Must have been playing a different vault for years. Not everything is meant to be new or exiting for everyone. I already have that style personally. So to me this is just more exobytes. I mean I don’t need those either but they are all going to the same place anyways.
    • Like x 2
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Pretty certain they said it would "maybe" get there, "eventually".
    • Like x 2
  12. Mufasa New Player

Nice style
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as I understood it, the plan is to release it some time down the line, not immediately after the free month it was available. you're looking at a matter of months, not weeks, possibly a year, before it turns up on the Fate vendor.
    • Like x 3
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What we have said is that these items will eventually end up on the vendor. They won't arrive immediately.
    • Like x 8
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'm not happy that it's a recycled styles that we got last year. In the 2nd month of this new system they should of gone back an enhanced a style that never got enhanced instead of giving us a enhanced style we got last year .
  16. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

At the moment, this is a falsehood.
    At the moment, you will receive any unclaimed items up until Day 21. You will not receive any unclaimed items after Day 21.
    So if you want your Fate tokens after Day 21 (if), you had better claim them.

Acknowledging that would be nice. Fixing it even better.
    Efficacy is always appreciated.

If Ally Favor is transferable on your account, I am unaware of how to do so.
  17. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Kinda feels like a lot of people are waaaay too focused on 1 thing and forgetting everything else. Let me just give my "taking a step back" perspective:

- ive no interest in the Huntress Style personally, it doesnt fit my toons. But it would for someone else. And thats important, whether you agree or not. If the game was filled with things only You were interested in, it wouldn't have lasted 10yrs. I get free Aug Exp from salvaging the gear when EP42 arrives. Thats enough.

- The perspective of "im a member just to get recycled styles" is, to put it lightly, rubbish. We get more Stabilizer Frags for that leaked WW TC coming, we get 3 Destiny Tokens per month which means either 3 free Seals of Completion or lots of Artifact XP from the Flawless Bundles, we get 1 exclusive style item per month, we get more Ally XP, we get more Source Marks, we just get more. And we get more than we're paying for, the math is not difficult.

At this point i'd normally recommend looking into sayings such as "one man's trash is anothers treasure" and "cut your nose to spite your face" but I dont think theres a point. Im not telling people not to be disappointed, but the glass is half full, not half empty here. Theres a reasonable amount of allowance for "knee-jerk reactions" but after that, sense should prevail. Unfortunately theres a worrying amount of people who refuse to see anything except half empty glasses here.
    • Like x 5
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

;)
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Ally Favor is shared by all characters on your account.

You don't have to do anything..... it goes into your currency tab and all your characters share the same Ally Favor.

EDIT: Same with the Fate Tokens..... Loyalty Points..... and I'm sure there is something else I forget to mention. ;)
  20. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

Ah gotcha. My mistake.
    For some reason I thought each individual character were earning their own Ally Favor. I now regret putting the little I did into an alt. It'll be a good while until they start seeing any.
    You actually just saved me 100 source marks because I was going to buy one of the account bound Allies with my main to give to that alt, but no need to rush that. Alts have been dying a slow death anyway.