Bonus Augment Fortification Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Augment Fortification Week!

Welcome in October with better Augments. Augment XP gains are DOUBLED when fortifying and ranking up your Augments this week. Any time you add XP to your Augments, those gains will be doubled.

This week - from Thursday, September 30, 2021, through Wednesday, October 6, 2021 - all players will receive DOUBLE Augment XP when fortifying Augments.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through next Wednesday.
    • Like x 17
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Awesome, thanks. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

So you do this during a "DLC" that doesn't have its own augments and also when most everyone who cares about it already has the previous DLC augments maxed out?

The horses called and they're asking why you locked the barn long after they escaped.
    • Like x 8
  4. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Well, dang....this week is pretty much pointless then?
    • Like x 5
  5. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

I mean....my augs from previous content still isnt maxxed, im at rank 16 on 4 other augs lol. it kinda sucks trying to get 20 coolants too
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

No week is ever pointless, they're just less useful for people at the maximum extent of end game to a more diminishing scale.

We should remember that not everyone that plays this game is at the absolute top end of progression and for players newer to the game this week is certainly helpful and no doubt appreciated.

Thanks devs - appreciate the bonus weeks, no matter what they are.
    • Like x 20
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

There’s this thing called origin augments too you know. There are also people with alts. And people returning to the game. Just because you won’t make use of the event doesn’t mean someone else won’t
    • Like x 14
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If augment cats were dropping....that would really make this a nice week. Alts that don't have maxed augs by now probably are just missing the cats...not the food. Thx anyway. I picked a good weekend to go camping I guess.
    • Like x 3
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

this is what I'm thinking. my mains are all maxed out, but I got a bunch of alts that are going to be very happy about this. nice.
    • Like x 4
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

< - - - 7 alts, *one* of whom has *two* sets of Origins maxed at present.

Now if only Comcast will stop "fixing" the network in my neighborhood, I'll be good to go...
    • Like x 4
  11. Proxystar #Perception

camping in autumn, you're brave ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Is there not going to be a shutdown to load the Halloween event? Or worse, is it not going to start on the 1st?
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

• Fall Seasonal Event
      • October 7, 2021
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

15. Jcal Dedicated Player

Interesting bonus week. Returning players are sure to love it.

Guess I'll level up my precision origin augments, I guess. :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Flashpoint Augments on my main are up to 23 for might, my Origins up to 302 but I still have Dominance and Precision to work on, plus my alts so there'll be some usefulness still. Thanks Devs
    • Like x 1
  17. Saami Loyal Player

This makes catching up much easier. THanks.
    • Like x 1
  18. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Most with alts that care to have them leveled up mostly already have them done. Sure there are maybe a few, but thats a small number. And how many people are actually coming back to this game on a regular basis that actually stay? My guess is not a lot.
    • Like x 1
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

The daily rewards and new bonuses are terrible. Nothing but fate, which are completely useless to most unless and now augments for a current DLC that have no head mods bonus augments.
    As for the "people with alts" argument. I have 17 at level alts, and the alts I play have max rank with literally hundreds of left over 99 stacks. Guess that's cool for the returning player, but bonuses are supposed to be for the every player right?
    • Like x 2
  20. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Not pointless, just useless for most.