Why cant we make skin black

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Right now we can only do this blueish tint. Can this be changed? You guys tend to make styles that leave skin showing and this change would sorta help fix that problem.

Thanks
    • Like x 4
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, I tried it with a toon ages ago, now, being able to do solid black skin for the bare head would've nailed what I was going for, but I ended up having to bung on a slimline & black that up. not the same. all for it. two thumbs up.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I have to o-sign this 1000% percent. Seriously...the best thing you can do is Glowing skin and then it gets sort of black. I need Void level black. Maybe even Black Neon Chroma level shiny black as well for skin use.
    • Like x 3
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Use the Glowing skin.

That is what people use to get the skin Black. ;)

Used it for quite a while way back when to recreate Batman Beyond. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

We need better. They can do better. Why no better??? :(
    • Like x 3
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

They probably limit it so they don't have to deal potential problems nightmares.
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

8. BumblingB I got better.

Mostly likely has to do with how skins work texture wise. They would probably have to make a skin that specifically can go completely black, but it wouldn't look right with natural skin colors.
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

they needa "Flat" skin texture - no secondary shading for dimensionality. Problem Solved.
    • Like x 3
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Light from the surrounding environment can also alter the appearance of certain colors.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Noted. Not saying this is the issue, but make sure to make all of your make-up options black, too.
    • Like x 8
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

^ This is totally a factor, btw.
    • Like x 2
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Definitely. That cyborg skin would look way better black than the blue limitation it currently has
    • Like x 1