Small request for manor lair

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OG ELITE, Sep 26, 2021.

1. OG ELITE Committed Player

I love the idea of adding doors I can place but blowing them up every time I go through them gets old. Can we make these items where we can walk through them like curtains?

and Also more pink circles are needed or give us free placement for amenities. Thank you.
    • Like x 10
  2. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Amen to both.
    • Like x 3
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Isn't the hidden door for this lair able to be walked through?
    • Like x 2
  4. OG ELITE Committed Player

The hidden door is but the regular doors are not.
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Or add open manor doors if they can’t be made intangible.

For the moment I have opted out of using the doors and am currently using rope barriers
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

1 of the many unfortunate issues this base has :/ another is item placement in the hallways & ceiling items aren’t connected in the cave hallway
    • Like x 1
  7. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

I'd personally love to have cave wall aspect be allowed to have decorations on the walls i wanna do a verdant cave with the Ivy Clusters every where but the cave walls don't allow it.
    • Like x 1
  8. RhaygharOdinson New Player

Yes !!! This 100000000%. It also breaks immersion having to blow up your own doors to get threw them every time. I doubt they’ll add interact-able doors like the Wayne secret door so the next best thing is to remove the collision from them. And as far as the amenity placement nodes, they were definitely added into the worst/most random spots. Either get rid of them all together and let us place them anywhere or condense them all into the secret room area which I think makes the most sense.

Side note: Why is the secret area visible on the map ? It’s a small indiscretion but again it takes away from the immersion. It’s like adding the secret room into the blueprints for the house that anyone can find.
    • Like x 3
  9. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Another possibility: Once we've "unlocked" enough amenities, let us place them on blue circles as well as pink. It wouldn't be as nice as free placement, but if distancing is an issue, that might solve it.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

For the Manor lair that wouldn't work out well since the majority of the blue circles are bugged.
  11. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Oh. Didn't realize that. Um, just ignore my post.

ouch.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yeah it's been an adventure trying to decorate this lair.
    • Like x 1
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I would love to have NPCs for both the Manor & league halls. We could have butlers & maids, and bodyguards or anything else the creative department wanted to create!. We have Isis, Terkel and super dog already so the concept is there at least. I think it would be fun!
  14. AncientSpirit Active Player

Decorating the Manor is frustrating, especially since some work makes absolutely no sense -- like having to blow open each door to enter a room. Or being able to place items on one corridor wall but not the wall directly opposite it. Or not being able to place ANYTHNIG in some areas of the corridors but not others. Manor seems to be designed as a photograph and not an active lair, with one-size-fits all placement options. After really enjoying all the flexibility and space offered by the Atlantis and Brainiac lairs, Manor is the first lair I've paid for that is a major disappointment. Hope they fix what's broken here. Soon.
    • Like x 1
  15. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Agreed. Free placement for amenities and being able to go through the Wayne Manor Doors would make this base perfect. Having some placement on the cave walls or ceiling would be an added bonus.
  16. the solowing Steadfast Player

What if they added door that required you to click a cog or something to open it, like the Inner Sanctums/ FOS.

The tech is there, its just them needing to size them in various areas in lairs for players.
    • Like x 2
  17. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Is this stuff even going to be fixed or was this a fire and forget project?
    • Like x 1