Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. buddah Well-Known Player

I need Larfleeze statues. My base is empty without him
  2. Great Architect Loyal Player

Materials / Textures for the floors, walls, and ceilings. Like wallpaper and carpets.
  3. Ryll Committed Player

Some "broken" versions of current base items. Not broken in terms of the game but broken like someone picked up the diner char and smashed it, or a knocked over elegant lamp that blinks. More base items that would fit with the folded rug to make a room look disorderly. More crime scene-ish.

I know it's kind of a broad suggestion but I think it would be awesome
  4. Combustible Ash New Player

Two major things: The ability to put things on tables and windows that actually show outside.
    • Like x 1
  5. BSEison Well-Known Player

We need servant or employee NPCs like Ambush Bug or the various pets we have. And a choice between having them be human or robots or power constructs would add to the awesomeness.
    • Like x 1
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Given we have the New manor Base with the sliding wall, and I can merge my Shakespeare table with my executive desk.....
    [IMG]E_rr1X3XEAIQ-uh by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]E_rr1lGXMAU9oE5 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    I really want a Red hotline phone desktop phone!
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 6.52.30 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    It doesn't HAVE to look like the classic Phone!
    (And I really don't want one "under glass")
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 6.54.19 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    It could be a Modern multi-line phone that has a red blinking switch or have two phones side by side red and black. But I would like them to be either on separate small tables that can likewise merge smoothly with executive desk
    • Like x 2
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

A guy in my league was saying we should get the original health barrel as a base item since they changed it in the game to the newer style.
    • Like x 4
  8. AncientSpirit Active Player

Probably this has been requested before. But the item I'd like most in my base is the ability to move around the special markers where you can place banks, mailboxes, brokers, etc. Never really had a problem before until now ... with the release of the Wayne Manor.
    • Like x 1
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

With the ne manor base being suitable for larger items (league hall sized in particular) I’d like to see an increase in drop rate for Existing League Hall sized items.
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Im gonna need a large hairy disgusting ceiling tarantula for my base about the size of a certain skylight. Pretty please ;)
  11. Jimagineer New Player

I agree with some of the others... fairies, ghosts, other magical roaming creatures; big, mystical orb, with seating or pillows around it; animated wands or brooms; interactive power ring charging lanterns, more windows, possibly with creatures or villains looking in, animated wall shadows, or shadow creatures, Hawkman/Wonder Woman wall weapon displays, Batman/WW/Superman/JLA/JSA villian and hero specific trophies for display. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

U had me at wall shadows, upvoted
    • Like x 1
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the following two items

The dual monitor from the 8th Precinct Solo

[IMG]

This control panel (?) thingy also from the 8th Precinct Solo

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. RipTide Level 30

I’d like to see iconic themed base items kinda like the Batman & flash base items
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have this stove thingy?

[IMG]
  16. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Its already an ingame base item called "culinary stove"
    • Like x 1
  17. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks! :)
    • Like x 1
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

How about for next year's halloween we get a Blood Bath ala Countess Elizabeth Bathory "The Blood Countess"
    Use a Palatial Bathtub in black filled with Blood.

and since I did the coachman in Costume Contest What about a Dracula's Coach?

Finally, I'd like the Blue Rings of Fire that Stoker mentioned in Dracula.

"Suddenly, away on our left, I saw a faint flickering blue flame.o The driver saw it at the same moment; he at once checked the horses and, jumping to the ground, disappeared into the darkness. I did not know what to do, the less as the howling of the wolves grew closer; but while I wondered the driver suddenly appeared again, and without a word took his seat, and we resumed our journey. I think I must have fallen asleep and kept dreaming of the incident, for it seemed to be repeated endlessly, and now looking back, it is like a sort of awful nightmare. Once the flame appeared so near the road, that even in the darkness around us I could watch the driver’s motions. He went rapidly to where the blue flame arose—it must have been very faint, for it did not seem to illumine the place around it at all—and gathering a few stones, formed them into some device. Once there appeared a strange optical effect: when he stood between me and the flame he did not obstruct it, for I could see its ghostly figure all the same. This startled me, but as the effect was only momentary, I took it that my eyes deceived me straining through the darkness. Then for a time there were no blue flames, and we sped onwards through the gloom, with the howling of the wolves around us, as though they were following in a moving circle."

Later...

"I asked him of some of the strange things of the preceding night, as, for instance, why the coachman went to the places where we had seen the blue flames. Was it indeed true that they showed where gold was hidden? He then explained to me that it was commonly believed that on a certain night of the year—last night, in fact, when all evil spirits are supposed to have unchecked sway—a blue flame is seen over any place where treasure has been concealed. ‘That treasure has been hidden,’ he went on, ‘in the region through which you came last night, there can be but little doubt; for it was the ground fought over for centuries by the Wallachian, the Saxon, and the Turk. Why, there is hardly a foot of soil in all this region that has not been enriched by the blood of men, patriots or invaders. In old days there were stirring times, when the Austrian and the Hungarian came up in hordes, and the patriots went out to meet them—men and women, the aged and the children too—and waited their coming on the rocks above the passes, that they might sweep destruction on them with their artificial avalanches. When the invader was triumphant he found but little, for whatever there was had been sheltered in the friendly soil.’ ‘But how,’ said I, ‘can it have remained so long undiscovered, when there is a sure index to it if men will but take the trouble to look?’ The Count smiled, and as his lips ran back over his gums, the long, sharp, canine teeth showed out strangely; he answered:— ‘Because your peasant is at heart a coward and a fool! Those flames only appear on one night; and on that night no man of this land will, if he can help it, stir without his doors. And, dear sir, even if he did he would not know what to do. Why, even the peasant that you tell me of who marked the place of the flame would not know where to look in daylight even for his own work. You would not, I dare be sworn, be able to find these places again?"
    • Like x 1
  19. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

I would love to see the old school Superfriends table from the Hall of Justice.. ooooh yeah
    • Like x 1
  20. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I love my wayne manor , would like to see more stuff like that in the future, maybe an FoS base for superman themed characters or a flash museum base. 1 base item i think we need badly is some doors that swing open and closed so we don't have to smash them to go through them.
    • Like x 1