Triple Role Powerset?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by catplaysxoxo, Sep 10, 2021.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I like playing a necromancer tank in ESO. Imagine Celestial being a tank or rage a healer. Trying to invision DCUO since no new powers for years now seems like this could be very fun and engaging.
  2. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Hmm…that explains why some straight-off-the-bat have an empty power bar when they be spamming mental abilities. Are people that naive in-game who can’t figure out why they have no more powaa?
    • Like x 2
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Electric trolling should be easy enough. Electricity is power so yeah. Bring on the mad scientists with power through the air and whatnot. Use amps and resistance to slow enemies down, overload them for stuns, drain power for debuffs, etc.

For tanking…hmm…draw in electrons for a protective shield kinda like rage for health but for a shield. Have lightning pulls and a single pull of electric lasso. Something to think about for sure.
    • Like x 2
  4. Ryll Committed Player

Oh? How many times do you get into groups where players queue as their support role currently and then say "I don't have the gear, someone else can <insert support role here>." It happens all the time....especially since they introduced the roleless buffs years ago. I remember being in Prime Battleground without a tank to get the speedfeat done when they introduced the roleless buffs. Introducing another role for the powersets simply means thats another role for people to not play. It makes about as much sense as introducing another power to the game. Sure, the first month there would be people who play it.....but after that it would be back to a lot of "I only DPS."
  5. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I've seen the same thing so you're right in that aspect, but I think you're really underestimating how much players would appreciate the fact that every power can literally be every role, and take advantage of it, because as of right now players are more locked in a corner when it comes to running the type of build they want, so while a roleless buff do help, it will still never entirely feel the shoes of an actual supporter role, I've seen more players use armories than anything so who knows lol.
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Imagine a Celestial Troller who uses shackles from cursed tree and divine glyphs from the Divine tree holding the Npcs down for Cc, that would be sick.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

This was back in the way olden days when you were considered a good Fire DPS if you specced into Might and then Vitalization. This way you weren't hogging all the power from the Controller. I remember telling my stats and being told, "You need to get your Vit over 100 as soon as you can."
  8. Nangaf Well-Known Player

I waiting to play ice troll from the beginning of the game, to freeze and slow,encage the enemie, maybe one day…..i have fun with tank ice when we can slow enemie but i dont know why they remove that in some update in 2014.
    • Like x 1