DCUO Episode 35: Metal Part 1 - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Berza Committed Player

Luthor Mangled Warsuit Gauntlet dropped today for a leaguemate in sólo last boss, normal mode. No idea how to upload a Pic but if anyone tolds me I will try.
    • Like x 1
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

On the Item of Omnipotence, is there anything necessary to buy on the vendor for episode currency, or are the only catalysts you need the 3 from the collections?
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Advanced Chemical Reactions Textbook
    Large Loot Cache from Weeklies
    • Like x 1
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

How To Destroy The Multiverse
    • Location: Metal Part 1 Rewards Vendor - 375x Dark Metal Coins < right there
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Got Grayson's Talon Tooth from Merciless in False Idols.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Ticket to Lebanon drops from Sinestro in the 4 man Batcave Breach.
    • Like x 1
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Someone in my group got Gotham River Survey Document from Living Forge in False Idols, though it's listed as drop from Cerberus. Weird.
    • Like x 1
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Dossier: Bat Tribe dropped from Bane in alert, together with Mirror House Invitation.
    • Like x 1
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

• Vitamin Soder Cola - Gotham Resistance
      • Boosts Vitalization by 371 for 30 minutes
    • Nutri Soder Cola - Gotham Resistance
      • Boosts Restoration by 594 for 30 minutes

• Chronometric Emitter - Gotham Resistance
      • Requires 1x Overcharged Matter
      • Destabilizes enemies
    [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you all for the updates :) They have all been added to the main body of the guide. Apologies for the delay.

I've also altered some of the collection drop locations as patterns have emerged and certain collection pieces don't seem to follow those patterns.

All collections now have some information associated with where they drop, though. So keep an eye out and let me know if my information is incorrect or incomplete and I'll make some adjustments.

Nobody seems to have seen anything drop from the ARC boss fight too, in any of the 4 collections, which is strange, as I don't think there's ever been a case in recent history that a boss hasn't had a collection. Let me know if you have or do see anything drop from ARC, although I'm not expecting it.

If possible, screenshots like those provided by Dragonnes are excellent and great for confirming your information.

If you have any screenshots and want to upload them to the forums, I suggest getting an account on imgur.com and uploading them to there. You can make private posts with shareable images on there. Once uploaded, right click your upload and copy the image URL (it's usually an option on modern browsers), then come back to the forums, click the little tree photo icon in the text box, and paste the URL into the pop-up which appears.

Alternatively, put IMG tags around your image URL, like so:

[ IMG] URL GOES HERE [/ IMG]
    (remove the spaces between the [ ] and IMG, though)
    • Like x 2
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

For some reason they, again, didn't state how much Renown you get from each boss. Previously it's been 200, 200, 400. But someone said it's different this time.
  12. pgodtree New Player

2nd upgrade for Robin's Gift is achieved by means of the Modified Black Krytonite catalyst which is obtained as a reward for completing the Dark Schism collection...this will require buying the How To Destroy The Multiverse collection from the Metal Part 1 Elite Vendor
    3rd upgrade for Robin's Gift is achieved by means of the Worn Crowbar catalyst which is obtained as a reward by completing the A Simple Machine collection
    • Like x 1
  13. Pinky Well-Known Player

Does anyone know if any of the OP collection pieces drop from the Event versions of the solo, alert and 2 raids?
  14. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

No, they don't. OP collections never drop in events.
  15. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Is this still correct? There was any change? I got the drops of Cerberus and Merciless so almost those are good but...what about the others? I'm asking because Mirror Master (in the solo) after 10 runs haven't give the collection, is it just bad luck or i need to do something special? (Maybe to kill him without cola? Without a pet? Without breaking mirrors? Maybe i'm to fast and need to kill him after being 10 minutes on the instance?

Ps: i haven't checked the bróker but i just prefer get it through playing.
  16. Yaiba Committed Player

It has very low drop rate, like my friend ran that instance for months and got nothing.
    • Like x 1
  17. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Thanks for your answer, then i'll just play it until it drops, almost is the first boss so i don't have play all the challenge, just the half.