Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Since you're adding man-bat's head... ADD KILLER CROC'S ONE ALREADY LIKE U PROMISED.
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

More casual wear like Turtlenecks etc. what S.H.O.W is wearing.

3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Brandon-richard Active Player

Commander Cold Outfit for the winter seasonal.
  5. Zaar New Player

6. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Now we have the Superboy chest can we get the legs to match?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I love this style and would love to see some more asymmetrical styles in the game.
  8. Brandon-richard Active Player

Beast Boy outfit in Titans United #01.
    [IMG]
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we get Kalibak's hair?
    - Can we get Kalibak's face?

[IMG]

That's a face only a mother can love :eek:
    • Like x 1
  10. Virgil New Player

Hi My Name "Virgil" on USA Server and i feel like African-American dont get the Attention as other Characters but her are some styles i would like added [IMG][IMG]

this static style with the board for skimming would be rad

[IMG]

and this new static style

[IMG]

its weird these two not on here but icon and rocket styles would Gnarly too

[IMG]

this one might seem basic but a vixen style would rad too

[IMG][IMG]

also would be cool to add African-American Hairstyles that me and other African-Americans would enjoy wearing such as some like theses.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

WOULD BE COOL
    thx checking out hope these spark ideas. -_<
    • Like x 1
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I mentioned it several times before, will mention it again, want socks for Christmas, I mean Winter seasonal.
    • Like x 1
  12. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Has any thought been given to expand the animal skins and alternate Tail configurations. Different ear styles. Just inquiring.
  13. Lucerne Active Player

Is there any chance of more power armored, especially boot styles that don't have weird add ons? Just some relatively sleek power armor? The styles I'm thinking of are something a bit like Vengeance of Hecate but in a more tech'y style, or stuff like the armored looks for heroes in Injustice.

Basically it'd be really cool to get some more armored mechsuit looks that have relatively sleek designs, especially for the boots.

(Of course, there are plenty of comics/other media looks with relatively sleek "armored batman" and other character)

Also is there a reason the manhunter set isn't unisex?
  14. SpikeRockit New Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    The Ray, please. Either 90s style or the cool new Rebirth update
  15. CrimeSyndicatecosplay New Player

slimline without lining design and have a bigger emblem and doesn't cover the hands
  16. Jimagineer New Player

I agree! Would love to have a GA GL shirt and cape, it's been too hard trying to make do with existing styles. Also would love to have a Shade style with top hat, shades, long coat, cane. Would like more ghostly and witchy styles.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Snow Owl JUST made the modern version a few days ago, here, look at this post, and go to the original post to reply if you need help with any of the particular styles used:

• Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I agree about the Shade. I mean, I would settle on the cane being the back style. I’m glad there are people that understand about Alan Scott. Te STAR jacket and the Qwardian jacket work well enough but the satisfaction of authenticity isn’t there.
  19. PhilOsyfee Active Player

I will forever ask until it becomes a thing, but can we please have an Alan Scott style shirt added to the game?
  20. RipTide Level 30

Id like to see all the other Robin suits, more iconic weapon styles like Daedshots rifle & wrist mounted guns, styles from rebirth, future states, death metal, more Superman/ kryptonian styles & emblems, also styles for villains like Darkseid, & Godspeed. Also allow speedsters to change the color of our speed force lightning it would give speedsters more creativity.
    • Like x 1