Bonus Ally Favor!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]
    BONUS ALLY FAVOR WEEK

This week, your chances to receive Ally Favor as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Ally Favor from enemies, that opportunity will trigger twice. The bonus begins Thursday, September 23, 2021, and runs through Wednesday, September 29, 2021.

Ally Favor is used to fortify and rank up your Allies. This bonus week *does not* grant any bonus Ally Favor when fortifying. This week is all about the drops.

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on September 23, 2021, and ends at midnight PT or GMT on September 29, 2021.
    • Like x 19
  2. Eve YouTuber

Exciting!
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I want to be hyped for this…
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Nice, I was waiting to see how this new weekly event will work. Thanks! :D
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Any Chance we can get the Ally Favor to be instead of Dropped into our Currency Tab Be Placed in our Inventory so as We Can Divide it up amongst our Allies?
    • Like x 2
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You can press triangle in the fortify screen. :)
    • Like x 3
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Hmm Well my Keyboard does not have a Triangle on it :p
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well, you have *a* button for it. It should say (button)load.
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Ally favors drop from *any* NPC enemy in the game, or are the triggers less widespread? (Bosses-only? Instances-only?)

If I kill a random under-level-30 minion in Open World Original Metropolis/Gotham, for example, could that pull a trigger for a drop?

Is there a scale of increased/decreased odds, or is the trigger just completely random?

Thanks for any clarification on how this exactly works.

10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Shift + LMB or Shift + RMB (both work for me) allows you to pick an amount of Ally Favor to put into the slots.
    It's the same as when you pick an amount of something in your inventory. :oops:
    • Like x 3
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s any NPC, or even collection and exo nodes. It has its own timer, but essentially it’s the same as Nth.
    • Like x 5
  12. emerson brasileiro Level 30

seria bom ter mais informações uteis nos aliados, igual temos nos artefatos . upar depois do lv 4 não parece ser inteligente pois não tem informação sobre melhorias e falando de informação queria acrescentar que faz muita falta não poder ver se temos ou não um estilo em uma caixa de armadura nas opções do loot
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

If my google translator is correct, I believe this is what you're looking for.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/allies-updated-tooltips.318197/
  14. Tros Well-Known Player

On PC just press Shift + Left Click Mouse.
  15. HERO TURNER2 New Player

wanna Superman Ally ! also......we cant see our armory saves in our armories when we place them in the Wayne Manor Base, Love the secret door wish we had one that was a wall or brick wall or a panel other than the book case but in all its cool as heck lol. also would be nice if the Wayne manor doors would swing open and closed once we place them in a door way .
  16. SuperWeak New Player

Any chance we can get the allies fixed? 40% of the time they just stand there, and Zoom needs glasses, he constantly misses, even when his target is standing still.

And while we're at it, 24 bucks for an ally... Dude...
  17. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Did you guys fix the Allies? This is all good and dandy but most of them if not all of them don't even work as intended.
  18. Mauricio New Player

You can preess shift and then click...
  19. L T Devoted Player

It's the shift button on PC. Shift-click any stack in your inventory allows you to select how many you want. CTRL-click on a stack selects 1 at a time from that stack.
  20. NotMeMaybe Active Player

Fanboy lvl over 9000
    • Like x 6