Cosmic material and variants Question For The Devs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Asentmah, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Asentmah Well-Known Player

Are any and all of them coming to the quarks vendor or no? And are more coming? Like a Cosmic Neon material. Ohhh how I would love that it would really be the icing on the cake for me since I missed all of them for my cosmic bird goddess.
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Since they are from booster bundles I doub't they will come to the quark vendor sadly.
    • Like x 1
  3. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Will they ever be released again via another booster bundle? I missed out on the booster bundle that had the metallic chromas and I wish those would get a second release. Need me some yellow and red metallic chromas.
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They could be re-released again in the future....but since most Booster Bundle materials haven't re-appeared, it's highly unlikely any time soon.
    • Like x 1
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Especially if any of them got tagged as exclusive for their particular bundles.
    • Like x 1
  6. Asentmah Well-Known Player

I really hope this is not the answer because not having that cosmic material or at least one of those is really halting my characters progression story wise. *sigh* If it is tho I have no choice but to deal *gulp*. Buuut I really hope we can at least get the neon variant idea for the future!
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I can't remember that Any of the booster's exlusives came at a later ponit except the auras which became aviable with replay badges.It's just like with the old og cosmic material.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Booster Bundle rewards are time limited exclusives. They wouldn't be added to the Booster Gold vendor.
    • Like x 2
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

I figure we may see the Cosmic and Nebula stuff again someday if the devs opt to create variants like the Iridescent Nebula Chroma.

Iridescent Cosmic Chroma, for example. Probably not as highly sought after as the originals, but better than nothing. Gold Cosmic/Nebula Chroma sounds nice to me - a normal white or tan fabric channel, a gold plated channel, and finally the custom color Cosmic/Nebula channel. It's a possibility.

Cosmic Neon Chroma, however, is wishful thinking because the neon channel in Neon Chromas is custom color and the cosmic channel in cosmic cosmetics is also custom color. To date, there are no Chromas that allow two custom color channels. If the game tech ever gets there, that'd be a huge step up for future Chromas.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We may get variants of the Cosmic and/or Nebula Chromas in the future, but if the past is anything to go by then the ones we already got in BBs will never come back.
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

All cosmic related materials seems to Only end up in booster bundles.