Fixed Unable to complete Inner Sanctum STU raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by beardrive, Sep 16, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can heal him, all healers have an NPC heal and supply drops also work. If he's dying then there's a problem in your group.
    • Like x 1
  2. PrincessAqua New Player

Run this today n batman will just die bc he stands under brother eye n wont move or will just stay in the lasers.... only thing that almost helped was dropping a supply drop on him bc none of my heals were actually healing him. Please fix this
  3. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Ran into a bad RNG issue where the 1st boss shielded, shot cryofoam on me from across the room, then immediately lunged me because of the agro drop from tank when shielded.

I can handle the random one shots if there is a tell (however slight) to know when to react, however, an ability to perform significant damage through a block, combined with a one shot that needs dodged while the other affect is still ongoing should not happen within the same combination of moves.

( I.E. an affect that requires one to hold block through the duration, and will die even in a roll block, combined with another that requires any type of movement to get away from or its instant death also.)
  4. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

So has this been fixed yet or no?
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yes. Ran elite multiple times yesterday and regular a few times Saturday with no issues. Tried Friday and it went wacky twice.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Sweet, thanks, just making sure before I run stuff
    • Like x 1
  7. MntlWard New Player

Not fixed. At least not completely.

Batman refuses to be healed and he keeps walking right through Brother Eye's lasers, so he keeps dying.

I've been trying this as a sorcery villain in the event version, and I might have been on Suicide Squad both times. Maybe the game doesn't consider Batman my ally.

I'm going to try turning off "Suicide Squad" and see what happens then.
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

This issue you’re referring to wasn’t addressed afaik.