The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Just a small update on my thor style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Aaaahhhhhhhhh!
    Eeeyaaaaa!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

*******, that's so good!
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got Ares sword so I updated my style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Aaaaw...I Really hope that sapphire material comes back with next friday event..I missed it and I Absolutely Hate missing style pices..
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The father to Boba and countless Republic Clone Troopers, here's JANGO FETT!

[IMG]

[IMG]

:cool:
    • Like x 4
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

inspired by chaos from sonic the hedgehog if he became an indigo lantern may be hard to see but i used ice spike style for the back
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

my wizard has the time capacitor now! may the magic begin!
    [IMG]

and this
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

it's alive!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

and a halloween style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Is that sword color-locked? :confused:
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I have not tested but I think it is.But Nothing is really color locked with materials :)
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

i just made this and i just have to show it
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For certain characters, the color scheme I need for the sword doesn't exist on any Chroma Materials we have. If they wanted to make a BROWN Royal Chroma Materials Pack, then... maybe.
    • Like x 1
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Here's one of TMNT's Turtles

[IMG]

A closer look

The head was hard to decide on, at first I had a regular slimline head with a Full Domino face style. I have also tried the Half Domino face style. But is still didn't look 'right' :oops:

No I have the STEELsuit MK-1 head style on him. Please let me know if you know any other headstyles I could use.

[IMG]

A look at the shell

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

The Winter Soldier

[IMG]

A closer look

[IMG]

The toy on which this toon is based

[IMG]

I must thank Zneeak for giving me the idea for the left arm

It's funny how sometimes things are right under our noses and we don't see it :D
    • Like x 9
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

More or less complete now :D

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My injustice 2 version of doctor fate
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my own made in blackest night doctor fate
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 6
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, like many here, I missed out on the Batman v. Superman Emblem Swagbag. I missed out on the fully tintable House of El Emblem, and I missed out on the Movie Bat Emblem. So for years, certain costumes have been impossible for me to recreate...

But thankfully, our newest Batman Emblem that the Devs have given us is close enough to the Movie Emblem to make a workable substitute!

So now I've FINALLY been able to make....

KNIGHTMARE BATMAN!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

YES, I KNOW ALREADY that he needs the bandana/neckerchief! I'm working on getting another Kryptonian Kerchief for that, even though it'll look lame having the Bat Emblem on it. :rolleyes:

And YES, I ALREADY KNOW that the Primal Defender Hands work better. But have you TRIED running that content solo post-Stat Clamping? Yeah, the Council of Holographic Lexes stomps you into the ground so quick it's not even funny! So it doesn't appear I'll be getting those hands anytime soon. :(

P.S. Are there any Open World areas in the game that are actually a desert? :confused:

I couldn't think of any, so I had to settle for a tiny strip of beach in Metropolis to play the role of the post-apocalyptic desert from the Knightmare sequences! ;)
    • Like x 6