To save the Universe/Anthology, why not base it on a "random rung" instead of a specific instance?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

So everyone will agree that there is nothing more annoying than having to repeat x number of times the same instance and certainly worse when it is the solo to do 5 times (phew), So, why with "quick game", could we not launch from a level instead of a specific instance?

I think that would be much better for players who are stuck in a raid of a level, because it's all very well to launch from a specific raid, but in the end, it doesn't help those who are stuck elsewhere during that time!
  2. BumblingB I got better.

It's not a whole lot different than previous episodes. Having only a single solo/duo, alert, and raid. The only difference, that I think a lot of players view it this way, is that they are using content that they've already burnt out running over and over again.
    • Like x 2
  3. Saami Loyal Player

Solos, duos and alerts could change daily for STU. It wont make any change for completion speed without replay badges, because they reset daily anyways.
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

That’s probably a longer term goal, to keep adding to the content that scales up to us. Feasibility wise, it probsbly wasn’t a realistic possibility this first round…you already see the issues with individual instances. Imagine having 12 instances needing fixing rather than 1. You gotta walk before you can fly.
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

In the long run, StU is supposed to circle around when they need a breather episode so they can handle bigger projects. Like how they did EEG and Omnibus stuff as well as the login rewards. It can also help them make a bigger DLC with new maps without having to feel rushed.
    • Like x 1