The Witching Hour 2021 Rewards Showcase!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Yes! Time to properly decorate my haunted manor!
    • Like x 3
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Wouldve loved Van Helsing’s Hunting belt, Holy Water Vial on 1 side, Stakes & Cross on the other
    • Like x 2
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Another year no ghost material.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Here is the Vampire Bat Uplink Device showcase;
    • Like x 2
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Ohhhh that orbital is AWESOME! I have to have it!!

Is there also a new supply drop?
  6. Eve YouTuber

Haven't seen one on the vendor, might get added later (If there is one, Charon might have to confirm ;) )
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

The Vault is back!!!
    • Like x 2
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Thanks for the video. I'm rather disappointed in most of those items. Wall graffiti and emblems....meh. Coffin looks nice, floating bat looks silly as it doesn't even flap it's wings. The man-bat costume parts look great. Meh on another yellow-orangeish+black chroma. Still the third one looked pretty decent and I'm sure others will love it. Teekle buckets are kinda ugly, sorry to say. The blood moon painting looks great. Vampire hunter kit table is a bit sparse but the kit looks very nice. Will be adding that to my mad scientist lab in my catacomb.

The interactives are nice to have. Hopefully that spooky bag of treats from the skelly will give out a chance for the cat scratching post as that thing was so stupidly rare that I never saw it using all my buckets every single day. That orbital is prefect though.
    • Like x 1
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Man bat head is on point!!! Need this
    I was REALLY hoping for some awesome claws (hands and especially feet) or tendrils ideally for hands but maybe another time.
    • Like x 2
  10. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Awesome post! Thanks for giving us a preview, excited for the Demon Bat, Man Bat accessories and the Apollo emblem!
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Additional rewards;
    Dark Crimson Chroma + Hann Helsing Door Base Item!
    • Like x 6
  12. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Dark Crimson Chroma+Grail's gear+Dual Wield Monk Blade=Bloodrayne :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the video. :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

A little recap, with release date, vendor prices and feats:
    • Like x 3
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Oh man...I think i splooged in my pants became so filled with joy with that Dark Crimson Chroma. :D First thing I will get as soon as I log in (when this becomes active). And I am so loving that Apollo Emblem.
    • Like x 4
  16. Jcal Dedicated Player

I. Can't. Wait. Anymore!

I want the Ichor orbital so bad, and the Red Crimson Chroma. I think Im grinding out three; it's just too nice!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Luke© Well-Known Player

18. Proxystar #Perception

Excellent, Keep up the good work!
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

lol ok

Thank you Proxy :)
    • Like x 1
  20. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I actually laughed out loud at that bat floating about like that video of the bird who's wing flaps were at the same rate as the camera's shutters so it just looked like it someone dragging an asset around in a sandbox/building game or 3D animation software. Hope we get some bat BASE pets eventually that aren't those Gotham Zoo models but actual bats, even if they don't do much more than like blink or something like that flamingo one that looks around occasionally but never moves around. We have so many accessory, trinket, and combat ones (though some of those ones I kinda wish we could change the color of to better fit the characters they're on like making the Dark Construct Bat red). I'd also love to be able to have those bat/gargoyle/ghoul type features like the Manbat stuff in a way where it's just part of the character's features like a skin and we could give the character hair and back and hand styles and everything (same for those bird, rhino, alien, mecha, etc heads).

I also find the Van Helsing emblems amusing because I never expected that to even be a potential item for the game and literally never realised DC had any connection or rights to the character and also because one of my most active toons, Atomikit, has often been joked about by me and my friends as looking like a female, fox-woman Van Helsing lmao (if only her ears would poke out of that hat of hers like they totally could, especially since much weirder styles have that like the Red Hood helmet lol).
    • Like x 1