Free placement of base amenities?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Revafall, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Revafall Well-Known Player

I was decorating my new Manor and found myself getting frustrated so many times with those purple circles... Can we please have it so we can place amenities wherever we want? Base creativity and convenience is massively hindered by this I think. I want to put all my techy stuff in the cave and close together but can't...
    • Like x 8
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Yes please
    • Like x 3
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This is a big qol must
    • Like x 5
  4. Serene Level 30

Yes, it's so annoying to run all over the base when you could just have them all in one place.
    • Like x 5
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

WE the PLAYERS have been Begging for 100% Free Placement of ALL in Base Items (i.e) Generators, Mainframes & Mod Dispersal Amenities.
    I just DON'T Understand why its soo Difficult to make this Simplistic of Game Changes soo Impossible (or Overlooked) Ever Since Bases Launched with Episode 6 Home Turf..
    Enough Beating around the Bush Devs.. MAKE THIS HAPPEN NOW!!!
    • Like x 2
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Especially when we have a manor house where this all would look very cool inside the cave area ….

I also wish the stuff that comes stationary in the house like mainframe and the other two amenities I wish we could just have those to place anywhere
    • Like x 3
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Uhh WHAT??
    Ok your making Zero Sense. They Designed the Environment
    Manor Base would have been the Perfect Time to Allow Full Free Placement.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Good idea, hopefully feasible!
    • Like x 3
  9. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

In a perfect world those with the Wayne Manor would have been able to make the Bat Cave section of functional HQ. Your armories, mail, broker, vault and a teleporter are the basic fundamentals. Manor for fun, Bat cave for functionality.
    • Like x 2
  10. Lady Mystyk Active Player

I am jealous. I did not get this many responses when I first posted this.
  11. BSEison Well-Known Player

I think this has been mentioned in every thread about the new lair and I can't imagine any player who uses the lair system not being in favor of this.