Test Discussion The Witching Hour 2021

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Sep 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLantern Developer

Hello everyone,

We've made some updates to The Witching Hour Fall seasonal event. Below are the new features we'd like feedback on.

New Race!
    Travel to the House of Legends and take flight in the new "Multiplayer Aerial Movement Challenge: Flapping in the Night". You’ll be transformed into a vampire bat, and race around Arkham Asylum!
    Earn new rewards and feats for achieving platinum, gold, and silver tiers!

There are also new feats and new collections to be found for those brave enough!

New Race Feats
    • Blinding Speed
    • One Fast Bat
    • Supersonic Wings
    The Daily Mission
    Each day of the event, also look for “The Witching Hour” in your Mission Journal to complete and earn Spooky Bites! Pointers have been updated to visit the Phantom Stranger and Tala in the House of legends. Check it out! Also, you can now shop using Teekl’s Halloween bucket (also in the HoL) for the latest in scare-wear, tricks, treats, and creepy items for your Base

Level Requirement: 10

Thanks everyone! Enjoy the Seasonal Event!
  2. SilkyPawz Bunny

The Warpp Menu is missing The Witching Hour, will there be one or no?

The Omnibus isn't showing Save the Universe now on test
    • Like x 2
  3. Snoopy Level 30

The Undead Trick-or-Treater that rewards us the Spooky Bag of Treats is account bound. Was wondering if this could be changed to be like the other base seasonal vendors that give out the satchel and zameron crystal which are tradable.
    [IMG]

Also the Croatoan Talisman, Charm and Amulet are from an older Halloween Event are showing up at the top of the list with the new items. This should be moved back where they were so players dont buy it thinking its a new item.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

On the test server, the limit for the seasonal currency was raised to 999, will this change also on the live server?
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Posting this again, Midnighter Emblem does not count towards the feat and text is broken;
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

The Juvenile Bat Form breaks the camera.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    Zoom's Combat Passive boosts the movement speed of the Bat Form in the new race. That could be viewed as a literal "Pay to Win" if you are holding competitive races.
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

Do you know if all 3 versions break the camera? I've heard the first two do but not about the Platinum (there are some changes between the three that I could see possibly accounting for this). This doesn't happen after the race is done, correct? None of the form changes broke my camera internally so trying to figure out why it would on PC Test.

Yes. That note got missed but all seasonal currencies and the seasonal buff candies, brews, etc. now stack to 999 and are account bound.

We'll get both sorted and the emblem and feat description.
    • Like x 3
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I've just completed the race on platinum and received all three trinkets.

Elder Bat (platinum) trinket worked fine. Juvenile worked fine.
    Switching out of Adult Bat (gold) bugged the camera for me.

I relogged to fix the camera.
    Now switching out of Elder Bat bugged it.

Relogged again.
    Juvenile Bat also bugged it. It's not consistent. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I like to make a suggestion on editing Supersonic Wings feat description to remove “or better”. It currently says, “complete the multiplayer race: flapping in the night challenge with a platinum medal or better” when platinum is the highest medal awarded
    • Like x 3
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

What? Haven’t you found out how to get the super-duper-ultra platinum deluxe? ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Bug report: The list of items from year to year are not in order, from 2016 passes to 2012 then 2014 and so on.
    • Like x 1
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Bug Report:

If you place the Undead Trick or Treater base item and then later remove it the collision remains for the base item

15. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Someone can correct me but I am pretty sure if memory serves this Candy Dispenser certainly wasn't from 2017 because the teekl buckets weren't around then and I don't remember this the past couple of years so should this item description say 'The Witching Hour 2021' ?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Base
    • Added vendor categories to the base Dispenser.

From the Hotfix notes
    • Orbital Strike category has everything listed
    • Sidekick category has no sidekicks listed just 1 orbital strike uplink
    • Supply Drop category has no supply drops and has all the sidekicks
    • Back-Up category has no back ups and only the supply drop uplink
    • Tactical Mods category has no tactical mods and only has 3 back-up uplinks
    • Buy Items category has only Tactical Mods listed
  17. TLantern Developer

It's in a weird spot. We can't get art support for a new picture in the warp UI, so we disabled it for now. We want to have it take you to the HoL where the new locations are for Phantom Stranger and Tala are. We're thinking of putting it back in with the way it looks, but changing where it takes you.
    • Like x 1
  18. TLantern Developer

I'll forward this to our Systems Design team. Please post this in the rewards thread if you haven't already.
  19. Eve YouTuber

What about the Vault mission? I can't take it (Because there is no Jack-O-Lantern to interact with) or enter the vault.
  20. TLantern Developer

That was disabled for now, I believe we'll open it back up soon(TM).
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.