Up-Votes Needed "League Hall" Base Items

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by IonHero, Sep 18, 2021.

1. IonHero Committed Player

With the New Manor, could we be allowed to once again collect League Hall sized base items?
    (if we have already been re-allowed could the description of the League Hall base items be changed)
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't understand what the bug here is? We've always been able to collect League Hall sized base items.
  3. IonHero Committed Player

Would have to test recently.
    But At some point during or before the Death of Superman event, I at the very least lost the ability to collect league hall sized items.
  4. IonHero Committed Player

So on Test Server, when trying to collect the "League Hall Superman Statue Replica"(base item on the Death of Superman Vendor)
    I get this:[IMG]
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I may be confusing "League Hall" base items with "Large" base items. I don't think there are many base items tagged specifically for League Halls. When I get home I'll double check my inventory or attempt to collect a different league hall item.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I purchased a couple base items tagged for League Halls and was able to consume them. It might just be very specific items that are unavailable. Is the League Superman Statue Replica much larger than other league hall base items?
  7. myandria Item Storage

Correct; some large base items can be collected normally and others are tagged for the League Hall specifically. I believe the "League Hall Superman Statue" is one of those items because it is specifically tagged for use in a League Hall only.
    The Lantern Memorial Statue should be one of those tagged items, because it cannot fit in a regular Lair yet it can be consumed like any other base item.
    • Like x 1