Base Ideas

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by K3str3lDC, Sep 16, 2021.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I’ve always fantasized about various base themes but now the Wayne Manor one being released and how it’s bigger and has a different layout and it being the first Iconic base excluding ones roughly themed after characters or things relating to them like Atlantean or Brainiac has really got me going. Figured it would fun to just talk about some ideas that would be really cool. I’d love to see a Fortress of Solitude one and something Themysciran or Olympian. A circus or funhouse could be cool and even tie in to several characters (Nightwing, Joker, Deadman, etc). Maybe even part of the Titans Tower or that sorta skyscraper with big windows looking out at the city deal at least. And I’d sell my Oracle-worshipping soul for a Clocktower base! Perhaps even Dr. Fate’s House of Destiny.
    • Like x 4
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I want a Hellish version of a base where this is flowing lava, brimstones, tldr. a mini Wasteland Gotham basically. haha
    • Like x 2
  3. MrWood Well-Known Player

I want a warehouse theme. Maybe like the first part of the League Halls. That first big area with no other rooms.

For base items, I want stuff that can stack on top of each other. I also want more vehicles as base items. Walking in and seeing a old Bat mobile or Flash's Van would be sick.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

The Intergang penthouse from the levelling missions.
    • Like x 2
  5. BSEison Well-Known Player

Lantern themed bases! Even if they were just another version of the lava and space lairs but with the big window showing the landscapes of Oa, Qward, Mogo, Ranx, Zamaron, etc.

Another idea is that since you can have bases located in Arkham and Strykers, what if those actually looked like you were actually in those locations instead of whatever other theme you select? Maybe use the same mechanic as the fake door to the Batcave where you have a small area that is your cell then a "hidden" entrance to your real lair behind it.
  6. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

These are all wonderful ideas! Maybe some of them could be applied to league halls. =^_^=

[IMG]