Test Discussion The Witching Hour Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Sep 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLantern Developer

Hey everyone,

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items, their associated feats, and the new boss drop.

Shop using Teekl’s Candy Bucket in the House of Legends for the latest in scare-wear, tricks, treats, and creepy items for your Base. You’ll even find a few extra special surprises, like new base items, emblems, the Spooky Bats Chroma Pack, the Demon Bat Accessory, and Man-Bat inspired style items!

New Feats
    • Flying Rats
    • Authority of the Hunt
    • Lair of the Night Creatures

New Boss Drop

Use the Spooky Trinket Box to choose one of the following:
    • Vampire Bat Uplink Device
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: Creepy Critters

Thanks! Have a spooky time!
    • Like x 3
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

No new henchmen this year? Weren't the critters from last year? After seeing summer get more new ones, i had hoped Halloween would as well. Even if it was as simple as hillbilly zombies/ or zombie civilians

Appreciate everything tho, hyped for my favorite season
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Midnighter Emblem seems to not count after consuming as well as the text is broken in the feat;
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Not this year. Summer got new ones in a trend that started this time last year. Now the cycle is complete. Zombies are on the list one day tho.
    • Like x 2
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

-under the table high 5-
  6. Tori Slainte New Player

OMG!! You guys just made my DC Vampire Hunting life with these items!!! I can't wait !! :)
    • Like x 3
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Each time you reset the race and complete the mission you get another form trinket in the mail each time.

[IMG]
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I'm an old person and it's hard for me to do these races ... could you say it's just makeup or does it provide more for gameplay than cosplay?) Are they worth the time if you are not a cosplayer?
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The race doesn't grant marks just need it for a few feats and that bat form change trinket. Other than that its just fluff you only need to run the race once. Unless you want to cosplay as a flying bat around arkham island :p
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Nice to see a new race! I hope it’s easier to platinum than the infamous Catwoman race though. :p Is the Vampire Bat uplink an orbital or a supply drop or a sidekick like the metal and shadow manbats?
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

As I said, I am too old to race, so I only tested bronze and silver (both are not difficult), on bronze I got nothing, on silver I got a trinket to change shape (you turn into a bat (similar to that Vampire Bat), I don't know if there is something extra on gold and platinum ...I hate racing too much, so I'm too lazy to check if the passive skill of Zoom has an effect on these races, perhaps Obsidian will want to check it ...
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t even care about the reward, I’ll just do it because it’s there. I enjoy races, they’re a fun challenge I can do by myself, and my characters don’t get maimed when I fail. :)
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I don’t know, maybe I’m very unlucky, but I spent about an hour and a half in different solos and for me didn’t droop last year's “Creepy Criters”, am I so unlucky or do they not droop? And of course the question: is there no new drop this year (orbital, suply, henchmens?)?
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

• Not sure if the drops are actually turned on PC Test or not but the rates are the same as last year. Now the creepy critters drop in a box where you can select them or the new Vampire Bat uplink which is an orbital (ichor and bats). This in the notes at the start of the thread.
    • We'll get that email thing sorted.
    • The form change trinkets just allow you to fly around and they get a bit more impressive with each rank
      • Silver = color locked
      • Gold = takes on player colors
      • Platinum = takes on player colors and has a couple extra FX
    • The race DOES grant spooky bites if you do the daily mission for it. 4 bites per run. The mission giver is in the HoL and at the Race. If you do not see spooky bites then report that as it is a bug.
    • Like x 3
  15. Eve YouTuber

I haven't seen the mission to use the vault, or is it not hitting test?
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Apparently there’s some NPC in the House Of Legends, a vault-o-lantern. Also hope you’re doing a video on the new orbital. ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is a jack-o-lantern mission giver for the Vault that's in the HoL seasonal hub area.

Edit - ^ what 9001 said. :p
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

I might be blind - because I am not seeing it :(
    • Like x 1
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Sorry to ninja you, it’s just very important to me that the halloween vault is working properly. ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

Should be a large jack-o-lantern with pumpkins around it placed near Tala and Phantom Stranger.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.