Livestream Community Livestream - September 17, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Dev Invasions!

Join us for our next community livestream on Friday, September 17, 2021, at 3PM PT. We'll summon bosses and look more closely at the Batman Day gifts.

The stream starts at 3PM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

Which server you summoning bosses on tomorrow? Also thanks for all the amazing gifts!
    • Like x 4
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Join you on which server?
  4. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Is there a reason you stopped announcing which server these livestreams are on? I swear I remember you used to.
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

No longer indicating the server is not really worthy of communication !!!!

Why don't we communicate this anymore? It's not as if we are "guessing"...
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I honestly believe Mepps be messing with us sometimes lol.
    • Like x 2
  7. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

it only concerns this server ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nah because it's not like this is the first time you've been asked about one of your ads like this!!!
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

So this is a Dev Invasion, but we still don't know which server will be Invaded.

Which makes this a Secret Invasion.

Way to plug the competition!

;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Reasons i hate the new phase system. Ppl camp up 9 phases high & oceans only goes to 9 & you will never get in because ppl dont jump around phases anymore. It’s truly terrible
  10. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

Are you kidding people? We waited for you for 1 hour on EU server.! Where were you? Do you want us to leave this game? If you're not going to come to the EU Server, then if you wrote that you would only do it on the US Server!
    :mad::mad::mad:
    İnsanlarla dalga mı geçiyorsunuz? EU Server da sizi tam 1 saat boyunca bekledik.! Neredeydiniz? Bize bu oyunu bıraktırmak mı istiyorsunuz? Madem gelmeyeceksiniz EU Server'a o zaman sadece US Server 'da yapacağınızı yazsaydınız.!
  11. Eve YouTuber

They never said it will be on EU. They were on EU last time and re-started the cycle on US.
    • Like x 1
  12. King Bakes Well-Known Player

To be fair, they didn't mention which server at all.

Bit pointless even doing an announcement if you're not going to give full details such as what server in my opinion...

Might as well say "Hey guys, we're doing a livestream sometime this week. Not sure when or where but we'll leave that to you to figure out".
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Yeah but it became kinda obvious if you are tuning in to their streams often. They do US, EU, Xbox, Switch. Last time EU was last, but they went right to US.
  14. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Just because it's obvious for yourself, doesn't mean it's obvious for the rest of the community.

Myself along with (I imagine) plenty of others had no idea which server it was going to be on today. As I said, I think it's pointless making an announcement without saying which server. And since you obviously think it's such a small deal, why don't they just announce which server it is in the first place? Makes everyone's lives so much easier.
    • Like x 1
  15. OnlyNomad The One Above All

That's only good for those like you who watch the streams often. Not cool at all to not announce which platform and this has been an issue quite a few weeks now.
    • Like x 1
  16. OnlyNomad The One Above All

You do realize not everyone is familiar with the "Cycle"? Matter of fact, how are we suppose to know that this cycle of platforms is official...
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Sure I wouldn't mind if they did. But It's not up to me anyway.

On previous threads Mepps replied to people asking on which server It's on. He might have forgot or was busy. Either way I wouldn't mind if they announce which server.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We hadn't decided which server.

It was very clear for those on the stream where we were at, if you had either sound or video on.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.