Fixed Iceberg Lounge Elite can't be properly replayed with badges

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Splitzonality, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Splitzonality New Player

Ran the iceberg lounge elite and got renown and sands of time but after reseting 3 times after not once did i get any renown or sands of time . Only got gear
    • Like x 5
  2. Sunwukong139 New Player

On the switch (idk if its happening on other servers) seems only the Pengbot Maximus 2.0 can be reset, I've tried resetting after the pengbot same outcome, no stu loot, no grains of time, no renown from the elite.
    • Like x 5
  3. Patrick_Jones Level 30

*posted in general discussion but posting here since it is a bug*

I just ran 2-3 times of Solo Iceberg Lounge (Elite)
    on the very 1st run, it dropped Grain of Time & Renown Medal after beating Penguin.

Then I ran another time (AFTER using Replay Badge) since I used Renown Booster / Omega / Nitro Soder,
    somehow it did not drop Grain of Time & Renown Medal.

for a moment I thought I ran normal (if I forgot to change the difficulty level)
    so I checked twice before start, then ran the solo run, still NO Grain of Time or Renown Medal.

I used replay badge AGAIN ran it if it was one bugged run or if not I would take screenshots.

here they are

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

+ I forgot to take ANOTHER screenshot which is the top 2 gears were supposed to be
    MAX 296-294 gears for Elite run, but it was MAX 280 stuff... (like normal rewards)

any ideas? Devs?

Should I waste another 12 replay badges (which I already did 3 times) and check it or is it going to be fixed?

Because just few days ago, when it was Science Spire (Elite),
    it was just FINE and dropped Grain of Time and Renown Medals like it was supposed to be.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jericho613 New Player

Same here. Played the elite version when I logged on this morning. Got my Renown and 3 Grain Of Time. Used replay badges again. Got gear choices but no renown or Grain Of Time. Used replay badges 3 times and didn’t get renown or marks.
    • Like x 1
  5. Static2 New Player

Same happened here:(
    • Like x 1
  6. Donna B New Player

I encountered the same bug today (9/16/21). I am playing on Playstation 4. I played Save the Universe solo on Normal the first time. The second time I used 12 replay badges and chose Iceburg Lounge (Elite). I did not receive Grain of Time or Renown. I logged out and came back in and used another 12 replay badges and played elite again only to have the same result. I said third time has to be the charm so I used another 12 replay badges but again nothing. After that I gave up. I does read that I am 4/5 for Save The Universe solo but I never received Grain of Time or a Renown. This happen to anyone else?
    • Like x 1
  7. Doutor Gelo New Player

the same thing happened to me, the first time i did solo i got all rewards, after that i reset the instance, i got loot on pengbot but on penguin no, i didnt get grain marks, 294+ items or renown, i only got 280 items , reset twice more (totaling 3 resets) without success.

one time i had to leave and enter again, because in the part that asks to speak to harley she was invisible. and I didn't have it as an action.
    • Like x 1
  8. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I ran the reg version tonight then reset and did elite and didn't get any renown. Looks like its something that only happens after a reset
    • Like x 2
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I reset the regular and didn't get any Grains Of Time . Can you guys just put the Superman stuff back up it might not of been fun but it wasn't broken this bad....
    • Like x 3
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Same, im prob 300+ replays in at this point between the solo an raid and ot getting renown or grains of time properly
    • Like x 2
  11. chichichichi41 New Player

same is happening to me too.
    • Like x 1
  12. Asdim New Player

in Iceberg Lounge Elite The Last Boss does not grant renown or gear when using replay badges, will they return reps?
  13. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Same issue with reg today replayed twice, hoping to buy the vendor helmet, no Grains.
    • Like x 1
  14. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Why would you keep resetting? You're on the forums like 24/7. Why didn't you come here to see all the people saying it was bugged?
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Because i run back to back inbetween elite raid runs while group members r replaced.
    Its a sprint thing and by the time i noticed (i keep a mostly inventory to let things pile up then cleanse) it was too late, the damage was done.
    Good question but its not my fault its not working properly nor is it my job to track every detail of every instance. We should be able to just play the game and get help if somethings not working or essentially stealing our replays.
    As for the part about me being here alot, yes, i am, that doesnt mean (nor should it mean) im aware of every aspect and everything happening or wrong.
    I skim for topics i want to read up on and/or feel like i can add to. This wasnt one of em. I dont look for problems in the game here before each a tion i take ingame, to assume i somehow should have been aware is a bit of a stretch dont ya think?
    Thats on the devs not me
    • Like x 1
  16. Patrick_Jones Level 30

They just announced (or just said) in Live Stream. This (+ Sanctum LB) will be fixed tomorrow after reset.