Please add new Difficulty Level: Easy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Sep 16, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

There’s plenty of normal raids that buck that trend though, I know I wouldn’t mind an easy mode for Unholy Matrimony or Darkseid’s War Factory.
  2. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

LMAO!! XD

I really feel ya there, but I understand that not everyone experiences the game like I do. Maybe somethings I pay attention to, others don't. Maybe they do need another Mode where they can just pew pew pew and get to the finish line. XD

Just make sure their rewards match the difficulty chosen.

I have no problem with it...just as long as I can get my content that punishes at the slightest misstep. LOL!! XD
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yeah, it actually is. There may be a few individuals who are below basic gaming level, but the game itself is damn easy. Got that way after Origin Crisis, and has progressively gotten easier over the years. When you add in things like Artifacts it gets easier still. Now since episode 41 you can't blow through content like before, but they haven't made the game harder. Making the game easier isn't going to help anyone get better, and rewarding people more for doing less makes no sense in any reality, let alone this one.
    • Like x 3
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

There are plenty of normal raids that are still kind of difficult though. Unholy Matrimony, Darkseid’s War Factory, Clocktower…
  5. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Thank you!
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m always deadly serious. :p But yes, I am.
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You want an easy mode for that content, run with competent players...done, and no extra coding needed.
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well that’s what it always comes down to in the end, isn’t it? I’m on a smaller server, and I’ve always had trouble making friends. Probably the autism. But my experience is not your experience. That’s the whole reason games have difficulty levels in the first place. The 90’s shooters I grew up playing have 5 levels, not 2.
    • Like x 2
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It already exists (with the partial exception of episode 41): It's called Open World Daily/Weekly and Solos/Duos. The rewards match the difficulty, they're cheap enough to reset, and it gets no easier than that.
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah cool, if you don’t want to see the story or all the characters and environments.
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Well raids should be the penultimate test of skills and teamwork. None of these raids are hard by any stretch of the imagination.

I really don't see why the devs should re-introduce an easier mode because such a small minority can't complete the already normal (easy) version.
    • Like x 3
  12. OnlyNomad The One Above All

First time you and I will be agreeing on something. This is ridiculous.
  13. OnlyNomad The One Above All

If the game is too hard for you then stick with what you can do. See I play WoW on and off and I very rarely do the new raids when they come out because I'm usually behind and not really competitive in that game. I don't mind since I do them later when I've acquired better gear and knowledge.

The fault isn't in the game, it's in the player.
    • Like x 2
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah well, that’s how I did them back in the day. But I don’t really have the option of getting better gear anymore, do I?
  15. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Nothing's stopping you from just running the current content in Event mode. If that's too hard for you then I'm sorry but this game definitely isn't for you. You'll get relevant marks in Event so you should be able to get better gear.

Can't always have someone or something holding your hand.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If you want it all, put in the effort, make acquaintances (they don't always have to be friends), STOP BLIND QUEUEING and join LFG groups to improve your chances. Join a league, doesn't work out...drop them join another league until you find the right fit. Ask for advice on the difficult part of content, switch up loadouts/rotations, look up videos. There are plenty of tools available to improve your situation. There are plenty of things this game needs, even easier content is not one of them.
    • Like x 3
  17. OnlyNomad The One Above All

That's too much work for them.
    • Like x 1
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

How many times do I have to tell you I DO USE LFG?!
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You do realise the OP’s request basically boils down to making event mode permanent, right?
    • Like x 1
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yes, you still do. If somehow Episode 41 is too hard at the moment, you can get what you can for the moment. And when episode 42 drops get as much as you can on the easier content (solo/Duo, Open World Daily/Weekly, Alert), then go back to the last episode's raid(s) which should get easier now. With Endgame content being 3 episodes large, you have some leeway to going back after getting some gear here and there (don't forget Time Capsule gear). No, you can't wait to rotflmfao stomp the content anymore...but you can still get things easier.