Please add new Difficulty Level: Easy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Sep 16, 2021.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

"Achievement" unlocked...
    [IMG]

In all seriousness, making this already easy game easier isn't going to help anyone actually get better. And rewarding people better for doing less makes ZERO sense in this reality.
    • Like x 7
  2. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
  3. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Oh, c'mon. :/

Really?
    • Like x 3
  4. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

May I ask, just for my own understanding, why you have chosen you don't want to try to get better at the game at all and want content to be created that is impossible to fail?
    • Like x 4
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s not THAT easy.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Not everyone can be a l33t gamer like you.
  8. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

What a substantial and persuasive counter argument.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I'm more with the "Content should be harder" crowd, but I also believe players like you should get content they feel comfortable with.

I think adding an Easy Mode for all content would be great!

Adding an Easy Mode should allow "Elite" content to actually be what it states..."Significantly more difficult version...." because right now, it's kinda lacking.
    • Like x 2
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Life ain't always about arguing, darling.
  12. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

The problem the Original Poster was having could be addressed by A) a suggested load out B) additional training missions, perhaps a single solo that will further demonstrate the game mechanics, and C) joining a league to obtain further experience by running missions with them.

The sparring NPCs in the HoL should be used to test your load out on before going into actual game play. A new, simpler version of the existing content isn’t needed. We all experience a learning curve. Yes it can be frustrating but easy mode isn’t the answer, not here and not in life.
    • Like x 3
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So tell me, how does pointlessly mocking other players help the game?
    • Like x 3
  14. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

It doesn’t.

meow
    • Like x 2
  15. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Exactly!

I love how you always offer great suggestions that could help players like, Sammy. I think offering a starter loadout in game for players like this would be excellent!! That's a great idea!!

There should also be an entire break down of how the loadout works (just make sure it's a simple explanation), so players can understand how it is meant to be used.
    • Like x 2
  16. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Who said I'm here to help the game?

[IMG]
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We don't need an easy mode for already easy content.
    • Like x 4
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Then what is the purpose of this? You just like putting other people down?
    • Like x 2
  19. OnlyNomad The One Above All

The game's already ridiculously easy as it is. Players need to start taking responsibility and learn how to play the game, ask others in-game and watch tutorials or videos on their power and what not.

If you're having a hard time with Normal difficulty, it has nothing to do with the game but rather with you as a player.

There's plenty of resources available to you, use them. Asking for a easy difficulty when there's already one is a ridiculous demand.
    • Like x 2
  20. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I dont think they said they dont want to get better. I also didnt see them ask for content thats impossible to fail.
    • Like x 2