SERIOUS problem with elite content in this game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NotMeMaybe, Sep 16, 2021.

1. zNot Loyal Player

This is a false statement and mepps said it himself its „overblown“. I quoted what he said so dont spread false information also OC raids only had one difficulty nowadays we have normal and Elite.
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

No, it was a true statement.

Stop crying that the game doesn't cater to sweaty tryhards 24/7
    • Like x 1
  3. zNot Loyal Player

You are lying and its cringe and i proofed it with mepps own statement about OC funny how a average player thinks he knows more then the community manager himself that has been part of dc since the beginning.
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

You "proofed it"?

Omg lol
    • Like x 1
  5. zNot Loyal Player

Yes i did i think everyone can decide if he believes Mepps statement or your random claims that you have no proof of.
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

it was the same here, it was at launch hard, but ambitious. Caused a mass exodus, dev never strove to do unique stuff like that again (DCUO's scaling boss difficulty) (WoWs Vasjir zone)

But might i say, the PS3 made Origin Crisis suck. But i love the DLC itself, just like i loved Cataclysm

[IMG]
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

First of all, you're wrong.

Second, if you're going to call things "cringe" please do get a handle on very basic language usage such as the difference between proof and prove, 'kay?
    • Like x 3
  8. zNot Loyal Player

Yes the DPS feast is crazy i dont see how this is seen as a acceptable design for Elite raids . I think pretty much most here on regardless of elite player or not have a problem with this 5 DPS and a buff troller design.
  9. zNot Loyal Player

Are you on the Forums just to troll? Your replies show how immature you are.

Kinda funny how you dont even accept what Mepps said about OC because you are that scared of the truth.
  10. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Zzzzzzzzzz
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Holy smokes, I think this is the most posts that I liked from Proxystar...

To be honest, looking at this thread and experiencing the new elite raid first hand. It's not a matter of it being too difficult, it's how's your artifacts and other ease of items?

The proponents of elite should be face melting hard, don't realize the devs gave them tools that allowed it to be completed with ease. If they either built content around artifacts, which they've said numerous occasions they won't, or made it where your artifacts are disabled (ala pvp restrictions) in elite to achieve that. But I can guarantee that not one of these players would be happy.
    • Like x 3
  12. zNot Loyal Player

restricting artifacts will be a very bad idea people grinded and paid for them.

They just have to design the Elite raids differently to have less Damage dealer in the group and more Tanks,healers a real troller not a buff troller while increasing difficulty for support rolls especially Tanks and getting rid of damage checks for the most part. A dps centric Design is not good for the Elite raids.
  13. Proxystar #Perception

We might start to get uncomfortable :p
    • Like x 2
  14. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

Sometimes I love (or perhaps hate) being right.
    • Like x 1
  15. zNot Loyal Player

Yes some artifacts are OP thats true.
    • Like x 2
  16. Proxystar #Perception

At least you were honest, so props for that.
    • Like x 1
  17. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

and then you gona make new account at forum to say elite its to hard when they do it imposible for you to run it throught .
    My problem is im not a fan of reheated cutlet cant find enyoi in same contnent over and over everyday so each new dlc is boring after week or 2 but now we got same mechanic we already know from day one so its boring from start.
  18. zNot Loyal Player

But thats the devs job to fix/balance when we say its too easy granted when i say its easy im talking from a Tanking perspesctive (these feedback getting more and more) we gave detailed feedback regarding the way they should design the elite raids that i said above multiple times that also nobody disagreed with as far as i can see which is more support rolls and not so DPS centric design.

Which also means that the general difficulty should be upped for Tanks in Elite raidsand support rolls like the raids used to be back then more about Tanks,healers,trollers.

And they either nerf those artifacts or adjust/design the future Elite raids alongside a different design (said above) with the knowledge that we have OP artifacts for all Rolls and to scale the elite raids higher.
    They have to find a solution for the next episode,because im sure many on the forum are getting annoyed to eachother since it always makes arguments between average player vs elite player.
  19. Proxystar #Perception

No, see this is the problem.

The moment you start balancing content around an expectation that people 'have' rank 200 artifacts you start to make them an absolute requirement and that just exacerbates the pay2win argument.
    • Like x 2
  20. BumblingB I got better.

How do you design for a non buff controller without restricting or handling artifacts? Same can be said about tanks, some of the tank artifacts are downright god mode.

So... It's basically designing content around artifacts or restricting them somehow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Like x 1