New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2021.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

1 small thing i noticed in the new manor base is when you place the r&d station it looks like the r&d vender but works like the station, looks like maybe the wrong skin was placed on it or something.
    • Like x 3
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Possible Bug.. You can Walk through the Wall when Placed
    Also when you approach the wall it shows what it does
    Also the Mansion R&D Is Not the Usual Break it down Platform Look.
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Ah, I misread some of the notes on this. My bad, thanks for the clarification on this one.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

How do you open the grant window on PC now? F1 gives the option for daily rewards at the top (where grants used to be), but can’t find where you open grants now
  5. BatGamer New Player

for some reason my suit doesnt show up ffs
    • Like x 1
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Oceans stated in another thread that it's a visual bug. they're there
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

alright, so I bit, & bought it ( pleasantly surprised, I thought it was 25 quid, turned out it was about 12-ish ). & it's lovely. well done, all 'round, devs, but I especially like that the Cave has two levels ( I expected to not be able to fly down or out of the immediate floor area, so big win ), & the Secret Door might well be my favourite thing ever this week! top job, again, to everyone involved!
    • Like x 2
  8. BatGamer New Player

tysm
    • Like x 1
  9. llxCYBORGxll New Player

So I was in decorator mode (in manor base) and things I placed stopped appearing, and I couldn't see or interact with them, but they were off my decorator list like they'd been placed. Also my 'exit base' portal doesn't activate. I warped out and back, and rebooted the game and it still broken. Possible bug?
  10. an81angel Well-Known Player

I am a little surprised -disappointed really- that the manor theme doesnt have it's own unique theme for the mainframe/bank/armor utility items. The grungy Gotham Lair ones seem so out of place against the pristine marble and intricate woodwork of the manor. Any chance that was an oversite or a visual bug that will be fixed/updated soon? Pretty please...
    • Like x 1
  11. Imaginos Dedicated Player

This. SO much this. Was about to buy it until I read that and really. I don't want to keep running all over just to do basic character maintenance. Why isn't there such a room? They all should have at least 2 of those stupid pink circles, otherwise the only place you can set up a salvage/research station (with both items nearby) is in the cave area by the door.

This too. Thought they'd match better, but they don't :(.

The Base is a fabulous idea 8/10. The free decoration pack is fantastic 10/10. The pink circles are poorly thought out 3/10. Please do something about that.
  12. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good Evening is there any plans on doing a Kryptonian or lantern theme lair in the works? Please.
    • Like x 1
  13. Imaginos Dedicated Player

It should be right under the daily rewards section when you hit F1, assuming there is a granted reward to claim.

Daily Rewards
    Granted Rewards
  14. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

I've said this before and I'll say it again, JOYGASM!! I was hoping for a real batcave but I'll take the manor.
    • Like x 1
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

can we PLEASE and i SERIOPUSLY do NOT Understand why it's not a thing already get FREE Placement for ALL Amenities.
    I would love to put even the Generator in a place of MY choosing.
    • Like x 1
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Don't know if its been reported but the R&D table in the new lair is an R&D vendor machine, any chance this can be changed to look like a table instead lol :D
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The secret door can be walked through. This was the best option - the door is actually FX, not a rigid body base item. You should still open it tho.

We are fixing the R&D visual in tomorrow's hotfix.
    • Like x 6
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is a known issue. We will get it fixed.
    • Like x 1
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

WooHoo Mepps Liked My Post... Does this come with a Special In Game Feat ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. an81angel Well-Known Player

Was kind of hoping that the amenities would look like everyday mansion furnishings.

Mailbox = table with envelopes on it.
    Bank = antique safe.
    R&D station = Executive desk.
    Teleporter = Antique Elevator.
    Broker = table with gavel and/or scale with coins being weighed.
    Soder = Mini Bar
    Dispenser = Coat closet
    Generator = Table with lamp

You get the idea. Just stuff that looks like it fits in with a mansion's general decor.

Also ----- please do a fortress of solitude, I would love a big ice base, thanks.

Well, as for the mail and bank, I put mine by the front door. There are two nodes at the far end of the upstairs hallway (the balcony that overlooks the entryway). This way, its just a quick -up the wall- on either side of the front door for these two (which I use the most).