New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Oceans Developer

This is a visual bug that we're working to get fixed asap! The armories should still be able to save styles and loadouts, but the models aren't cooperating with us presently. Sorry for the inconvenience! :oops:
    • Like x 5
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Awesome this is what I'm talking about .
    • Like x 1
  3. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

The base looks incredible!
    • Like x 2
  4. beardrive Committed Player

I forgot to add....The League Hall Orrery Of the Multiverse fits not only in the foyer, but also in the Batcave ( in a very small space there). That was a drop for me the first week I logged into the game in 2014 and have never been able to use it. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

I got it after relogging, thank you :)
  6. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Can we get a bat toaster and toast for our base? What is Wayne manor without a bat toaster and toast?
  7. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Who do I have to talk to to get a honey badger sidekick and attack duck uplink?
  8. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

i want this lair :))

9. Cordelia Well-Known Player

I would like to second this notion. Either this, or free placement of amenities? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with Chocos on top?
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Another visual error i'd like to bring up is the RnD station is placed as the vendor model instead of the table
  11. Eve YouTuber

Oceans is there a chance to still change the way the armories look if you put them in the cave area?
    • Like x 4
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is available for Loyalty Points. Everything in the Marketplace should be on the Loyalty Vendor except for a few things that members get granted (for reasons). If something is missing, it's because we forgot.
    • Like x 3
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is a ploy to sell a Manor Lair Bundle.
    • Like x 5
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All lair themes are account wide. "Redeemable by every character." We went the extra, extra step to have this set of base items arrive on every character, too. They arrive when you consume the lair theme on a character.
    • Like x 6
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

After you place armories in your new 3 bedroom, 0 bathroom home, you get to link them to an armory build if you want to. (To do this, you need to pick up the armories w/ that build in your other base, though. You can also just activate whatever armory and imprint all into the new armory which is perhaps even faster.)
    • Like x 1
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not really - but maybe something we could look at in the future.
    • Like x 5
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

There seems to be a error allowing base item placement in the small corners in the left and right hallways.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

"Blanket" style items like masses, fog and rain, stretch into the area where the placement marker is, but you cannot place anything on the floor in that square

EDIT: The ceiling above as well
  18. Bats. New Player

Yes please! The armory skin for the Manor really doesn’t look right in the cave and id love if we could have the same armory skin as the cave lair for this.
    • Like x 1
  19. BumblingB I got better.

$15 dollars for 3 bedroom 0 bathroom home? I'm in. Hopefully I wont get taxed heavily by the government.

Also, I know putting a bathroom in a lair is probably too much to ask, but could we have different types of "doors" that we can place on a wall that looks like it could be a closet or bathroom?
    • Like x 3
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's the best part.
    • Like x 1