How can I survive the STU Science Spire Elite Solo (Fire Tank)??

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by bruceleroy98, Sep 11, 2021.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

of course your right: playing the mechanics is the standart way to go
    (picking up the kryptonite and throwing it at the boss at the right time).
    i just wanted to hint at the fact that you can do without that if you want.
    because after a certain amount of runs, i just want to get it done fast.
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Oh for sure. I'm all for shortcuts as long as people understand that there's a reason the shortcut is called a shortcut as opposed to just being "the way". lol
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'm guessing "Swift and Blinding Violence" is not an option...

(It really does work wonders though).

With a Fire Tank it's mostly about keeping him near the center and stuffing the end-table sized piece of Kryptonite down his eatin' hole. If you can do those two things, and maintain a good eye on your Health return, you'll be fine.

Also, Backdraft will knock him out of the Skull attack (assuming he's not already in Breakout, which you can tell by the fact that he's flashing) so if you're not *quite* close enough to the rock? Use that instead to interrupt him.

And don't use your Soder unless he DOES hit you with the big punch attack, he likes to follow that up with Heat Vision and it'll kill you (even with 250,000 [or more] Health - there's a reason why I'm just flying right into the fight in this clip) - a good counter to that is Hard Light Shield, but again: keep it in reserve for this fight.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can just straight DPS this solo once you are comfortable and your burn is sufficient.
    • Like x 2
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

this was literally my answer...
    • Like x 1