New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: MANOR LAIR BUNDLE

It's time to say goodbye to that Sewer Lair that, for reasons passing understanding, you still live in. Upgrade to a brand new Manor Lair and hobnob with Gotham City's wealthiest citizens!

The Manor Lair theme is inspired by Wayne Manor - even rumored to have the same architect! - and is set in an entirely new base layout that's more house than base. It features high ceilings, tintable walls and wallpaper, large rooms and halls, an impressive two-story foyer, and, wait, what is this cave-like room in the back...? Why would that have been in the architect's plans?

To keep your new home secure, the Manor Lair theme comes with state of the art protection from B.A.T. Security Henchmen.

PLUS, look forward to a housewarming package to get your new home off to a great start. Enjoy one free Manor Decor Pack (see below) full of classy base items for every character on your account.

The pack will be delivered via the grant system once the Manor Lair theme is consumed. The pack and items are character bound.

The Manor Lair Bundle will be available in the Marketplace on September 16, 2021, for 1500 Daybreak Cash (PC) or 1500 Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS). The bundle is redeemable by all characters on your account.

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: MANOR DECOR PACK

Each character that consumes the Manor Lair theme will receive a free Manor Decor Pack as a grant as part of the Manor Lair Bundle. BUT, if you would like more of these items, the pack will also be available in the Marketplace.

Here is what's inside:
    • 10x Elegant Potted Plants
    • 1x Glossed Black Piano
    • 8x Gray Classic Chairs
    • 8x Gray Classic Couches
    • 6x Long Granite Tables
    • 4x Mysterious Bookshelves - Large
    • 2x Ornate Boat Landscapes
    • 2x Ornate Cloud Landscapes
    • 2x Ornate Man Portraits
    • 2x Ornate River Landscapes
    • 2x Ornate Soldier Portraits
    • 2x Palatial Woman Portrait
    • 10x Potted Bamboo Plants
    • 3x Round Mansion Rugs
    • 12x Small Wall Lamps (Tan)
    • 6x Square Granite Coffee Tables
    • 6x Suits of Armor
    • 6x Thin Mansion Rugs
    • 6x Wayne Manor Curtains
    • 1x Wayne Family Portrait (New!)
    • 1x Wayne Manor Chandelier (New!)
    • 8x Wayne Manor Doors (New!)
    • 1x Wayne Manor Secret Door (New!)
    • 1x Batcave: Batwing (New!)
    The Manor Decor Pack will be available in the Marketplace on September 16, 2021, for 400 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS). The purchased pack is redeemable once per account, and the pack and items are character bound.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Both the Manor Lair Bundle and the Manor Decor Pack are permanent additions to the Marketplace. Get your new home today!
    • Like x 21
  2. Aren Sul Committed Player

Wowza!
    It's going to be one heck of a holiday party this year.

"Nice place you got here. Lot's of space"
    • Like x 3
  3. myandria Item Storage

My coffers have enough base items to decorate at least 3 of these, but, I think I need to have an extra bundle pack as well; you can never have too many base items!
    • Like x 1
  4. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I think the batcave area should have been accessable only by a panel near a bookcase that opens up or slides a bookcase open to reveil it... and also the batcave area should have been bigger to allow more crime fighting accessories. Even the real batcave in the game has multiple levels and more than 1 entrance for vehicles.
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaouh, that's what I want to see from now on in the housing of DCUO, continue on this path for the housing of DCUO and it will be all cooked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

You're in luck! This new item slides when interacted with and reveals whatever is behind it. You can use this at the access point to the cave.
    • 1x Wayne Manor Secret Door (New!)

You're out of luck! This is a Manor Lair, not a full Bat Cave Lair. Who knows what the future holds though.
    • Like x 17
  7. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Question.....is this base only available from the marketplace, or can it also be brought from the loyalty points vendor?

I had been saving up loyalty points for the last 4 months to get another armory 4-pack, but I'd definitely sacrifice those for this base!
    • Like x 1
  8. Cordelia Well-Known Player

If this is just a ploy to sell more base lair deeds... well, it might work with me. I'm certainly getting this. It's way too cool to not get.
    • Like x 2
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

This looks great but I won't buy bases that aren't account wide.

Note to devs: I'll definitely buy a 10 dollar lair style if it's account wide but I'll skip a five dollar one if it's one per character.
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

base themes are account bound/Redeemable ! :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Well...... that is one ploy that won't work with me.
    No Sir.........

because......

I already bought all them Deeds. :oops:

;):D
    • Like x 2
  12. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I am defiantly buying this but i am wondering if i move my armories to this new base will i lose my builds and have to remake them all or will they carry over to the new base?
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They will carry over. ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Builds are saved. you place the empty armoires in the new base and select the build it will have on it
    • Like x 2
  15. Eve YouTuber

So excited for the lair!
    • Like x 2
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Any pics of the B.A.T. Security Henchmen?
  17. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Mepps I bought the lair and consume it (Decorating it now) but I never got the base items pack?
    • Like x 1
  19. Oceans Developer

Hi!! It should be claimable through the grant menu after you consume the lair style. If that doesn't work, try relogging in.
    (If that also doesn't work, please let us know!!)
    • Like x 4
  20. beardrive Committed Player

Wow!

Logged in, saw the new Batman items, went straight to the marketplace to check the Wayne Manor lair was there, warped right to the loyalty vendor and bought it for 1500 Loyalty sight unseen. lol

The base pack comes later (or sooner) as a gift drop you accept after you collect your base. Nice bonus! A few of the rarer items would take a few runs of KCT to get, but it's a huge amount of items! ...and the secret door...Amazing and fun place to be, and now I cant wait to see what I can bug out in my 18th base.

Please add three violet amenity nodes to a single room anywhere in the base, so we aren't running from broker, to mail, to inventory. It's too crazy. People will probably demand the main floor of the batcave, which seems most open enough and sensible.

I sub for Quarter 4 when I'm on DCUO anyway because of Seasonals, but this release is going to make that quarter more fun than it's ever been. Super-Wicked.

Thanks guys!
    • Like x 2