Joker weapon box?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by valiant Villian, Sep 14, 2021.

1. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Can you actually get it from the East Regal Hotel solo? You don't actually defeat Joker and you get the rewards from Gordon.
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I figure so I got the batrangs on my villain from east end regal hotel
  3. SpyderX New Player

Anywhere you defeat the joker in combat it can drop.
  4. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Right, but I asked because you're not actually defeating Joker. He gets away and Batman leaves to chase him.
  5. SpyderX New Player

It's like that Titan Training duo where you fight Robin Damian Wayne briefly. You fight him, but don't completely beat him. But you beat him in battle to continue the mission it drops Damian Waynes Katana. You just have to fight and defeat the character regardless if it's mission progression or end of mission. So once you defeat Joker there's a chance at a drop. It's not an end game reward. It's a drop as soon as the character is defeated.
  6. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

So as soon as Joker bails it will pop up if I'm lucky enough to get it? Nothing to do with Commissioner Gordon, who I have to circle to get rewards?
    • Like x 1
  7. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

So has anyone ever got it in Regal Hotel? I'm on like run number 50.
  8. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

I’ve been wondering this too. I’ve pulled Batman’s from Robot Batman in Star Labs Satellite, however beating Joker in Regal Hotel or T.O. Morrow’s Hideout has never dropped it off Joker. No luck so far against Robot Joker in Star Labs Satellite on Villain side so far either.
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The hotfix for tomorrow will make it available from the East End Regal Hotel. It seems it was not available previously, and it will be awarded as part of Gordon's loot.
  10. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

lol all those runs for nothing.....oh well, at least I died laughing.
    • Like x 1
  11. BSEison Well-Known Player

I have run this mission ALOT from both hero and villain perspective and have only gotten Batman's to drop once and never Joker's. Yet...