Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. BSEison Well-Known Player

Yes! Especially any of the computers, monitors and equipment we can see already in the game like those in JSA HQ or Lex Tower for example would be welcome editions to our available base items.
  2. Blonde Woman New Player

Hii DCUO. Here is what the new Batman Manor Base really need before release. It must be possibile to interactive the secret passagge like in the Wayne Manor duo. Allready programmed so i or other buyer will have the opportunity to push circle (PS4) and then the Bookshelf shoves away. And when i come back from the other side as well. What you think? Should be possible. lovely regards [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Blonde Woman New Player

4. Blonde Woman New Player

Hii DCUO. Here is what the new Batman Manor Base really need before release. It must be possibile to interactive the secret passagge like in the Wayne Manor duo. Allready programmed so i or other buyer will have the opportunity to push circle (PS4) and then the Bookshelf shoves away. And when i come back from the other side as well. What you think? Should be possible. lovely regards
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Interactive Wormholes, Interactive bed to sleep on, chair to sit on, a base console where you can showcase your base to public and others can visit your base like a open house in real estate if they also use the public base console where they can visit anyone's base.
  6. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the jet as shown below? I know it's most likely too big for our lairs but I'd love to have a fleet of these for the league hall

[IMG]
  7. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

For people old enough to remember Wing Commander, they has a "base item" of sorts in the bar where the cut scenes took place. It was a video game cabinet.

The player could interact with this cabinet and play a mini game in which he or she flew his fighter and shot down waves of enemy ships.

It might be nice to have a DCUO videogame cabinet that you could interact with and beat up on Brainiac if you are a hero or Superman if you are a villain,

Even a non interactive version would be cool!

(and , YEAH, I'm still hoping for that British Police Call Box :p)
    • Like x 2
  8. JoeAce65 New Player

I would like to have one of the animated spinning force field generators that we currently have to deactivate in the Batman Who Laughs Batcave. (It would make a nice Tardis console hub in my base lair.)
  9. JoeAce65 New Player

Hi Developers! Here is an idea for a new base lair theme. The new manor base lair has a nice new layout, modify a new one based on that floorplan to be an Amazon Themyscira themed base. Instead of a Batcave, that area could be an outdoor balcony courtyard with a scenic view and the ability to place items on the landscape below. Maybe add a structure on the balcony, like a gazebo to add ceiling items if needed.
    • Like x 1
  10. sebfm Well-Known Player

Alfred Totem would be soooooo cool. :p
    • Like x 2
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

•less bulky, evil looking gargoyles with tongue & teeth like the ones on old cathedral rooftops

•Quicksand Floors that work as portals to other levels if placed on 2nd or 3rd floors

•Snow like the rain we have, also Volcanic Ash in the same manner

•Excalibur in stone

•Imp portal that can spawn a limited number of imps like in wasteland area

•Pitcher Plants (mini & large)

•Animated: Seagulls, Crows, Mosquitos,

•Shark Tank wall & floor variant w/ animated Great White, or Hammerhead group

•Haunted Carriage with & without black horses attached

•Cornfield patch Large & Small (shocked we dont have this 1 yet)

•Hedge Maze parts

•Ouija Board? Not sure if that’s something that has a copyright hurdle or not

•Human Skeleton (standing up)

•Brick Pizza Oven (we dont have this to my knowledge)

•Sprinkler (ceiling, for fires) + Fire Hydrant

•Pet Goldfish in a little glass bowl

•Pet Hamster in a cage w/ a wheel it can run on

•Ladders? (I dont think we have these either)

•White Light Christmas trees + wall lights (im not sure on the wall, pretty sure we dont have a tree with them tho)

•Butcher Pig (is that ok? We have the sign, the butcher block & hanging meat. How bout a pig)

•Hanging Sausage Links (same butcher concept)

•Freezer (the big floor kind)

•Light Switch
    • Like x 1
  12. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

lets dont talk about items here is think we need away more diffrend base styles big ones ...like arkham asylum jokers funhouse freezes hospital ...but with the real style not just the names pls devs think about it
  13. SPARTAPC New Player

14. SPARTAPC New Player

Would like to see a new face skin similar to this guy also with the opened up business suit. Also the hairstyle for this awesome guy right here :) in the future [IMG]
  15. SPARTAPC New Player

Sorry I cannot get the image to show up but it’s the guy with the glasses with the opened up business suit kinda similar to the bouncer in the evil villain side of the nightclubs. I will try my best to make the image work. Hopefully we can get the opened up business suit plus the new skin face also the hair similar to the bouncer from the evil villain side from the nightclubs guarding around.
  16. SPARTAPC New Player

Would like to see a new face skin similar to this guy also with the opened up business suit. Also the hairstyle for this awesome guy right here :) in the future [IMG]
  17. creatine1 Committed Player

bobbing for apples
  18. creatine1 Committed Player

19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Penguin aquarium like the 1 in iceberg solo
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

•Fog Machine in regular & different color variations

•Darkness (ability to dim the area you place this in)

•Cockroach Infestation (Wall & Floor) idk if cockroaches can do ceilings

•Spider Colony & Hanging Spider on threading

•Haunted Chairs & Silverware that levitate

•Poltergeist Television set that turns on & off at random w/ “snow” on screen

•Monkey w/ Cymbals toy & large version

•Animated Python & Animated Cobra in a pot

•Animated zombie arms wall item, breaking through boards

•Jumpscare Jack-In-The-Box or Jumpscare Body in Coffin

•Ghostly Visitor base pet (Victorian male/female & other types)

•Animated Squid Tentacles like the kind in Threat Below

•Creepy Wall Shadow

•Cloth Draped Mirror, Cracked Mirror, Haunted Mirror

•Moving Paintings
    • Like x 1