Question on Omni and STU queueing.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Great Architect, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Great Architect Loyal Player

The interface is a little clunky - is it possible to queue for (e.g.) Omnibus Alerts AND Omnibus Raids at the same time?

And if you don't select a Tier, are you queued for all?

Has there been a clear explanation of how the queueing system works at all?
    • Like x 2
  2. BumblingB I got better.

At the moment, no.

If you click Omnibus to queue, it is for all. If you go to custom, you are not going to get the Omnibus counter.

I wish. I want to know how the algorithm works too, as I seem to get the same instances over and over.
    • Like x 4
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

Thank you.

That's annoying. Sometimes I don't want to be queueing solos or duos. Some days you just want to Raid ;).

I'll put in some feedback for a more precise set of choices.
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

I think that'd probably go against the main idea behind Omni queues. It wants to funnel everyone into the same bucket so that queues pop faster. If you can balkanize/split the queues, that would raise the times in the queues.

Now, if you REALLY just want to raid, you can go ahead and queue up for those without using Omni. You won't get ticks on the weekly quest, but I'm pretty sure that's why that quest has rewards...so that more people jump into the Omni bucket.
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yes. I think I misread, or B wasn't clear. Dropping into Omnibus and selecting Raids does what I want. I just don't need to select a Tier is what I think he/she was getting at.

If selecting all on Omnibus randomly gave you a Solo, a Duo, an Alert or a Raid, that would be painful.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Hmm... actually, that was the initial build on test, but it kept dropping you only into duos and players suggested to split them up. At the moment, I think you can only queue into either/or not all. I don't know if they will eventually add that as well.