How do we access the vault and the fragment daily ques now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Chadly, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Chadly New Player

As the title states, I no longer find "The Vault" or the daily key fragments missions to que for. Are they hidden away somewhere I am not seeing? Or do they no longer exist?
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

They exist in a sort of phantom zone. we don't have access to them anymore, I think they said the vault might return for events. and who knows about the fragment instance
  3. Dev72 Dedicated Player

The daily reward system has taken its place, and such instances no longer exist or we no longer have access to at any point in the near future unless they are added back.
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Replaced by the Daily Rewards.

It's helpful to actually read official announcements.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

The Vault and the daily Stabilizer Duo are gone.

You now get fragments very few days from the Daily Login Reward tab, there is still a question as to whether we still get the same amount of fragments but only time (and math) will tell.

Pretty much everything that could drop in the Vault are now on vendors, Dr. Fate in the HoL being the primary one. We do lose out on the cash though but I guess many don't see that as to big a deal, though extra cash is always nice.

They have said that the Vault may be returning for Seasonal events, which I'm guessing will have some kind of new hard to get things to frustrate us.