A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GameOnGabeYT, Sep 9, 2021.

1. GameOnGabeYT Well-Known Player

Semi-Long post incoming and I know many will cheer that elitist, jerk, everything under the sun is finally gone. But having played Dcuo for the better part of the past 10 years I have gotten the chance to meet so many people, We failed in raids laughed about it and regrouped, Over the years we pvped talked crap about each other and amazingly laughed about it after and those players to this day are good friends that I play other games with even met in person though the bonds you made struggling in content. The entire culture on dc has shifted to a state where a simple I can't beat something almost ensures a Dev will tone the content down. It's clear this game has no place for players interested in a system that pushes you to become better. For the first time in years I think I feel like Thanos "when he rested after the snap" in saying I have nothing left to do on Dc, I have beaten all elite content and sm but the itch I once had while doing Prime, completing Nexus and Wave enjoying nights or pvp just isn't in the cards anymore and its ok.
    For a long time I hated the direction Dc was going I seen a sinking ship that takes every chance to push players away but I have come to understand this is how they profit and it works in keeping the game running. I have enjoyed for a long time creating videos, and meeting so many people here. The start of Dcuo may be the greatest mmo experience I ever had in a mmo. I hope yall keep the fight strong and continue saving the world one episode at a time but it's time I admit after seeing Khan nerfed that this game isn't meant for players like me anymore. Take care everyone until next time yall be great.
    • Like x 14
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Sorry to see you go, more importantly though, your stuff?
    • Like x 7
  3. Operation Failure Well-Known Player

Have a good one man. Sad to see you go.
    • Like x 4
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Pretty sure he'll give that to his existing, actual important player-friends while chuckling at the Forum trolls. :p
    • Like x 3
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

ehhh, I made this speech one time. now I just use the irish goodbye...
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Oh sweet, I'll pick it up on the broker then eventually.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I know some may not care as a community, but as a MMO player this is sad news for sure to see players leave, Just make sure you don't delete your characters you just may never know, if you will be sucked back in again Have a good one!
    • Like x 4
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Remember that guy that deleted all 20 characters when the clamp happened, lol

Yeah don't delete characters, it always leads to regrets.
    • Like x 5
  9. Plowed In Loyal Player

See you in November, maybe…
    • Like x 3
  10. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Exactly, no matter how fustrated I get of a game, I will never delete characters I created, because it will always be that weird moment you will want to come back especially if there is nothing else out there, and honestly that is also why I'm still here, because there is no mmo that outclasses Dcuo. from the way our characters look to the animations of power our loadoutsetc., Celestial prime example!
    • Like x 3
  11. C3alix Committed Player

Goodbye speeches on here are sometimes equivalent to writings you see on napkins in bars.
  12. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

Players always write an essay when they "leave" but usually end up coming back
    • Like x 2
  13. nawanda Loyal Player

About your stuff…
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Obligatory: Who?
    • Like x 8
  15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

It's MyDPSisBetter's alt forum account.
    • Like x 2
  16. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

It's always sad to see really good vet player's leave very unfortunate and sad take care bud.
    • Like x 3
  17. GameOnGabeYT Well-Known Player

Chances are if a player has a favorite Dc youtuber who shows or have showed guides besides OC I prolly influenced them over the years or helped them in some form on the game. Pre Am I had the highest viewed dc content of any dc content creator. That is not to boost or brag you asked a question and its disrespectful for those that have learned from me over the years to not give a reply to that.
  18. GameOnGabeYT Well-Known Player

Maybe one day, Dc really played a large part of my early adult hood maybe in a few years ill check it back out.
  19. GameOnGabeYT Well-Known Player

Everyone who asking for some stuff ill have a give away in a couple of days.
  20. BumblingB I got better.

It was a joke... Hence the obligatory part... Like can I have your stuff? I actually hate to see anyone leave.
    • Like x 1