In Progress Fix the Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Magg Redd, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Sorry for being so blunt, as I usually defend the game, and the Devs, but WHEN are you going to actually fix the Daily Rewards so they run on the same loot reset as everything else???? Heck, most of us don't even know exactly when reset for the dailies actually is....its like a crap shoot logging in hoping it's there every day.

There are LOTS of us who do not have regular Monday - Friday 9-5 jobs, there are lots of us who are older players with families and life commitments outside of video games. That means there are LOOOOOTTTTTSSSSS of us who even if we log on every day is usually at different times. I always made sure I logged on before loot reset my time (4am eastern time) to at least run the vault and the stabilizer and never had an issue. Now that we have this new system its like a crap shoot if I get my reward or not. Last month I missed getting 1 day because of it, and today is only the 5th day and I will probably wind up missing it today because of the screwed up timing.

I logged in last night (9-4-21) before heading to work about 9:30pm eastern time and got my day 4 reward, I logged in today (9-5-21) before heading to work about 2:00pm eastern time and no reward. I have to work a double because one of my staff is sick, so I won't be home till after 8am eastern tomorrow (9-6-21), so even though I logged in today (9-5-21) I will miss a day because of the way the Dailies reset is not synced with the rest of the loot resets.

I am not the first person so complain about this, in fact there are several threads about it, so it is a known issue. I am not a programmer so I am not sure how detailed the fix is, but if we can have 3 hotfixes so far fixing stupid little issues in elite content which only affects a small portion of the player base, or adding in the stupid overpriced "Legendary Allies" , why has not a major issue like this been addressed yet that affects the entire player base?
    • Like x 8
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

When I look at Daily Rewards today (7 September) I can see 21 days. Somehow, though I've done rewards for each day, I can no longer page forward to the end of the month, and I can't see the bonus days (there were 7 bonus days you could see on the 1st, though we should have actually been able to see 9 bonus days since this month has 30 days). But now you can't see any. So something's definitely wrong with the U/I.
    • Like x 7
  3. RTX Well-Known Player

As far i understood, you will have to log in 21 days to get all rewards, even if you haven’t claimed them and haven’t logged in to the game in the end of the month. However the bonus days can be only claimed when you‘ve logged in more than 21 days and get 1 bonus day reward after logging in each day after 21 days up to 1 week(7 days) no matter how long the calendar month is.

But as I said, that’s only how I understood. Maybe someone knows if it been explained in any forum or stream
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For August there was one day missing.

The week was starting with day 0 why no rewards,

So PC players got one less Bonus day then the PS4 players.
    • Like x 1
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I have noticed that each day that goes by in September, one of the days at the end of the month disappears from paging forward. There are 30 days in the month, and we now only have 21 we can see after 8 days passed (21 days including the 8 days that have passed instead of 21 days in addition to the 8 that have passed like we could originally see). I believe we could originally see 29 days. I'm curious to see if day 21 disappears tomorrow, or if this only affects the section containing bonus days. I also wonder if we will only be able to see the current week once we reach next week and subsequent weeks going forward until October.
    • Like x 1
  6. King Bakes Well-Known Player

I was just about to report this.

Everyday, a bonus day has disappeared from the daily rewards thing. So even though we are on the 8th day so far, it only goes up to 21 meaning there are 13 days worth of rewards left to claim for this month... so where have the bonus days gone? :p

At the start of the month there were 28 days worth of rewards (including bonus days).
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for these reports.
    • Like x 1
  8. KweenOzma New Player

Boost!!! This is so frustrating. Everything the OP says is on point.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kinetik Gun New Player

I am also noticing that sometimes it isn't giving you credit for logging in some times. I had 2 days where I couldn't "play", so I signed in on a character, opened mail to see if any broker items had sold from the day before and logged out. The next day I noticed I didn't get credit for the previous day. This has happened twice now.
  10. Magnificent Loyal Player

My "day" apparently does not reset until around 8-9pm Central and even though I have logged in each day I have only up through Day 6 open (Day 7 should open tonight around 8-9pm if everything remains the same).
  11. Khael New Player

Day 21just disappeared and with it the only day that we, free/Premium, could get destiny token. Not fair, please fix this before day 21.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The day is still resetting around 12AM GMT, regardless of server. This is an identified and separate bug.

The days missing from the pages itself as you look at your daily rewards, engineering has confirmed this is a cosmetic bug. Not that it isn't priority to get fixed, just saying that you will see and get the rewards once you get to these days.
    • Like x 4
  13. Big Will Level 30

Ok I been playing everyday but my daily login still say 7 days I should be at 9 days well it will say 8 after it resets around 11pm my time but it's still off
  14. Leonite Well-Known Player

It looks like this has gotten worse today. I can only see up to day 20 when I used to be able to see day 21.
    • Like x 1
  15. Big Will Level 30

Yea I noticed this plus I'm missing days cause I been logging in every day but I'm missing a day on my claim
  16. Eradicator81 New Player

I too am having this issue. It’s about 8pm central for me too. I hope this gets fixed. I’m looking forward to getting the Nabu helmet.
  17. nightbat1970 New Player

no daily rewards again
  18. War Active Player

I have the same issues with my dailies, I got everyday for this this month but the end keeps truncating and I can no longer see the helm of nabu. the other issue is I log in and try to get my dailies and I cant get them for that day.

Oh and I am a PC user
  19. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

I guess I am going to help the Devs out a bit since looking around I have only seen it posted once, and talking to a few Youtubers that do DCUO community news and updates and they were not aware.

It seems Mepps said that it resets everyday at 12AM GMT, so if that is the case, for those of us in the US that is going to be:

9pm EDT
    8pm CDT
    7pm MDT
    6pm PDT

All these times are for daylight savings time, so keep in mind that if this is not changed/resolved before daylight savings ends, it will be an hour earlier. (or it currently is an hour early for those who don't do DST)

Hope this helps some of you out who were as confused and frustrated with it as I was.
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Im barely conscious, had to wake myself to get my login again bc im busy today & may not be on till night which could be too late. Youve got my support
    • Like x 1