New Episode: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Woohoo cooool. Finally gonna play my favorite game again.
    I've heard we are getting Nabu helmet, is it true, and how?
    • Like x 1
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I hope so.
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

This is how. ;)
  4. BROL New Player

so far so good loving the update keep it up :D (this should get 5 likes)
  5. Persevere New Player

Anybody know where to get the Iconic weapon Sun Blade
  6. ThePanda Active Player

I think it's in MoM.. I forget where a dev clarified for this one.. it's either MoM or the other raid.. whichever one it appears in.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right thread, so if I'm not, please direct me to the correct one.

I'm not going to take the time to dig up the exact post and quote it right now, but before Episode 41 launched, Mepps made at least one post stating that EVERYONE would get MORE SLOTS for FREE with this Episode. More Bank Slots, more Inventory Slots, more Character Slots! But apparently I either misunderstood or misinterpreted what he meant, 'cuz I'm not seeing any additional slots available. I still have the same, limited number of slots as before the update, and as for the Marketplace...

[IMG]

So tell me again, where are the extra slots? :confused:

Some of us long ago maxed them out (except, in my case, the Auction Broker Slots. I just don't list enough items to need them right now) and we still need MORE, especially Bank Slots and Character Slots!

The only thing I can think is that he meant new player accounts would start with a greater quantity granted for free, and he just explained it poorly. But that's not what players have been requesting for years, and not what we were hoping to see with this Episode. :(
    • Like x 2
  8. jsbjsb2020 New Player

I like the look of the new hub, but the stat clamping has ruined everything. What's the point of grinding to get to levels in the 300s when you are just going to drop a person down to the 100s when they go to earlier tiers. A friend of mine use to be on the game everyday, but now is barely on the game. The stat clamping has ruined the game play. He is actually considering getting rid of the membership/giving up the game because there is seriously no more motivation to grind to get your level up when it's practically useless except in three worlds.
    • Like x 1
  9. HeroTurner3 New Player

will we get other Allies like Superman , hawkman , Zatanna ect ectIt be nice to see Fire storm AI with both versions all around in the game including a legends character and an episode based on Firestorm the nuclear men comic series where both Firestorms can be separate or merged,and even create Fury! that would be awesome .
  10. ThePanda Active Player

It's not just about gear anymore, if you want to be powerful in lower tiers, get feats, artifacts, augments and league buffs up, it's set to lower you down then apply any stat buffs from the listed things making you stronger than the content.
    • Like x 2
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

any chance you guys could brighten up Captain Atom? He looks so Dark
    [IMG]Captain Atom and Seraph by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    I Mean, it could just be the lighting in that main chamber...but I've never seen an NPC so darkly rendered. (not even the Batmen!)
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you not see the newer Captain Atom NPC?
    • Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Yeah but having a second Captain Atom being in the same room being rendered all bright and shiny is no reason to have the standard issue CA walk around everywhere looking like he’s in a dark alley in the middle of the night
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, silly question: Is the Monitor-Inspired Style Set ONLY available from Rip Hunter during Save the Universe Events? 'Cuz if so, that's kind of lame, In My Opinion. But at the present time, I can't find that Style Set available from any of the vendors, and Rip Hunter's store is "empty" right now.
    • Like x 1
  15. sebfm Well-Known Player

Yep, it's a specific style from the House of Legends' Save the Universe event content, same as Anniversary styles, Valentine styles, and all other event specific style as for now.
  16. sebfm Well-Known Player

Well, in HoL, you meet every single version of any hero you could meet over the time, because House of Legends exists at the orrey of time and space :)