Dev Discussion Episode 41: Introducing the Allies System

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Falagon, Aug 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

After seeing the abilities of these Legendary Allies, it has become even more clear that players will want to change Allies depending on their toon's role, and depending on the situation (solo / multiplayer / melee / range / etc). Allies need to be slotted into armories just like Artifacts & Augments so that players don't have to change them manually depending on the situation.
    • Like x 2
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Due to the fact that Legendary Allies were added to the game (on the live server) and also because the build on the test server began to match the live one, could you add the same detailed descriptions for 3 Legendary allies as for the 6 you described above? This would make it possible to understand whether these allies are working as intended (it is still difficult to understand how to activate passive skills and how they should work correctly (for example, Batman's second passive skill at level 6 heals each use of WB, and at levels 7 and above only every 3, and it is not clear an error at level 6 or an error at 7 and higher) ...
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

On a live server, healing depends on the amount of Health not the amount of Restoration
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Considering that would involve acknowledging the legendary allies exist, I wouldn’t count on that.
    • Like x 1
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Does anybody know if Atomic's Thermochemical Explosion procs HoL Bot's power heal support ability?
  6. Tori Slainte New Player

I'm loving the fact that I don't have to "Ever" worry about repairing my gear anymore, whether during long raids or just whatever now thanks to my Oracle Bot!!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.