Episode 41: Week 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Panderus, Sep 2, 2021.

1. inferno Loyal Player

Thank you for returning Source marks to End game content.
    At least now, I don't have to abandon 31 toons that I worked on to put in and maintained in end content.
    • Like x 2
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I know when I saw this post, there were 2 of them from 2 different people in 2 different fonts. They may have tried to delete one and both went? It was weird but now I can't find either to get a screen shot. But that's ok cuz I have no clue how to post pics anyway.

As for the actual post, this update stemmed from a lot of heated players, myself included, and was probably also influenced by the results of their satisfaction survey. It was an almost instant reversal which is incredible and a ton of us are very happy now. I've already also commented on the state of the new additions to the allies but the system itself and most aspects of it are working fine. Some broken bits for sure.

Not everyone hates the clamp. Some actually love it. Some want it adjusted but still like it. And the recent change to end game source marks means we can choose to ignore it completely. Is it as ideal as optional? Not at all but it is a lot better than it was going to be. It got my whiney **** to use it. I've also never been against it.

Yes, they made new issues releasing all this stuff. It's all new. No one on earth can release a perfect game anymore. Look at cyberpunk release after a near decade of development. They sure ain't doing us that dirty. I can list hundreds of games that have done the same. Not saying it is good or excusable but it isn't uncommon or nearly as bad as other things have been. Everything is in a mostly usable state. If they can at least put a tag line on anything costing real life money not working as intended, they're doing ok about it imo.

And finally, disconnects suck. Not the only game it happens in but yeah, they're painful.

Oh wait, can anyone look at rsk please lol. I can barely summon him in base anymore. And tumbling master only seems to be working sporadically for me. K, thx
  3. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I hope DOX grants 50 marks then:3 (10 for each boss)
    • Like x 1
  4. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

Hello , I need to know about whether an option is going to be enabled for the character to have 2 accessories, because we have so many accessories, but we can only currently use 1, Thank you very much.
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I am happy that source marks are returning to end game, but I still wish they would add more ways to earn Grains of Time, make the Save the Universe Solo, Alert and Raid worth more Grains of Time or reduce the vendor costs. Being Superman-based, this part of Save the Universe could have awarded Grains of Time for the Last Son of Krypton Solo, The Death of Superman dailies, the Doomsday Raid, Doomsday Boss Fights (in DoS and/or Flashpoint) or any of the Death of Superman Bounties. There are lots of missions featuring the DC Trinity that could award Grains of Time.
    • Like x 3
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Is there an ETA for a fix on this? I would very much love to help my league as a healer, which is my villain character.
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

i dont realy understand why the decission was made to do away loot locks,
    alltough i thought at first it would be nice. but maybe only for farming gear.
    if you include marks, then you shouldn´t have any say in what raid you get.
    randomised omnibus raids could still let you earn marks, not custom play.
  8. HeroTurner3 New Player

ok just a minor detail here, the 6 teleporters in our league halls had been for the teleportation to each wing of the Watchtower 2 teleporters for each wing opposite each other, now they are programmed for the House of Legends selected rooms why not have three for the wings of the Watchtower thats one for each wing, and the other three designated for the House of Legends locations? I mean just a thought!.It just makes more sense so thats all I gotta say ATM. Love the new stuff and Im a big fan of the new house of legends think its awesome!!
  9. Panderus Senior Producer

Soon(tm)

But seriously, I would like to have it out in less than 2 weeks.
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Thanks for the response.
  11. SilkyPawz Bunny

Posted a Screenshot on page 2, we are getting less nth metal from the nth metal caches, prior to ep41, I would get 700-800, the max I get now is 650 from nth metal caches. I have opened over 50 nth metal caches there is something off.
    • Like x 1
  12. myandria Item Storage

Heh, I need to head back to Atlantis myself
    • Like x 1
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yay! Come stare at fish with me. It’s very relaxing. :D
  14. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

No I don't think it is. Because yes it was like that before the update, which means it's a Persistent Problem. Batman would have trouble with Street Thugs, Green Arrow would have issues with them as well. But in my build I have "Super Strength" I'm sorry I should be able to flick them with a finger and send them flying a couple of miles. I understand its a game and it needs to be challenging. But guess what, that actually removes the immersion into the world in which the game is trying to draw the player into. If I'm facing a enemy who also has powers, fine make it a tough fight. The average non-powered Street Thug shouldn't be a issue, and yes I should be able to walk through them. Because again, if this was a comic, as their attempting to portray, that is exactly what would happen.

Superman stops a bank robbery, he zips in, says a funny quip, takes a couple of bullets to show off, then breaks their guns and ties them all up for the cops in seconds. Green Lantern, same situation, fly's in puts all the robbers in hard light bubbles waiting for the cops and flys away.

What I'm getting at is the game often uses "Thugs" of one variant or another as trash encounters on a lot of maps. And they should be 1 hit knockouts for any character with the Super Strength power. It shouldn't be just for lifting cars to throw.
    • Like x 1
  15. Starbrand Dedicated Player

One little thing...
    The open-world bosses from old DLCs got tough again after stats clamping...
    Metal ones, for example, a not-so-long-ago DLC, get zero parties killing them, as happens in Wonderverse, Legion, Flashpoint...
    Maybe some kind of incentive would be cool, the feat seems not enough.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, Like I said, I'd need to dump everything in the bank and run for a few hours of normal stuff...just to see what I walk away with. The stacks do seem 'less' due to just being less inventory spots, but I don't think that's all of it. Again, no way to 100% validate, as the old system is gone. Unless a Dev can 100% answer the 'old' formula vs 'new' is the same.
  17. DrDogg New Player

This was a concern I had when they announced the stat clamping. It's definitely an issue, but at this point I didn't even feel like fighting for it. So far they haven't acknowledged any of the issues I've stated, so I doubt this will be addressed. I won't be getting that Man-Bat feat anytime soon lol
    • Like x 2
  18. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Gotcha, panderus stated that that could be sorted out next week. That's awesome! I have asked several times in game and out. Do I need a ticket for my missing weekly box or is that a bust?
  19. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

Please Devs, if you're going to add a new system that requires headlines to get these third level trinkets make it more tractable, it is absolutely maddening trying to figure out what headlines you need when you have a completely irrational system for the headlines. The headlines are not broken up by episodes or anything and it is completely asinine to try to figure out which ones you need to get one of these trinkets.
  20. Khaoy New Player

and the FEATS? you really think I will be forced to waste my time with this frustrating and boring clamp system to get what would take a few minutes in the past ???? go to hell

better idea if you think it's so wonderful this trash clamp takes my account here : rraia1980 123qweasd and go waste your time completing feats or waste time trying and fail in any tedious group clamped, i dont care more, wy waste time in a old trash and dead game ? who developers make it worst
    • Like x 2