How to fix PVP in DCUO

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Moar Venom, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Moar Venom New Player

Hello everyone, I've been playing DCUO for a moderately long time now and have played other MMORPG's aswell, and recently PVP has been dying (if not already dead) and I kind of have a solution to that. (I would like to elaborate that I'm NOT talking about open world PVP by any means, I am talking about Arenas: PVP and Legends: PVP)
    Introduce Rankings to PVP and Seasonal RewardsThere it is, now I won't just say it like that without explanation so bear with me here for a second.

1- People have no incentive to play PVP anymore:

As a player who used to only play PVP to gather styles and whatnot, after gathering all the styles there just seemed to be no reason for me to play PVP anymore. And I can already guess that the same is for almost everyone else, a very simple fix for that would be to add seasonal rewards. But I can hear you asking "weren't there already styles as rewards for PVP before?) Yeah but here's the catch, if they add rankings like WoW's Gladiator, people will be incentivized to grind PVP for the style, and judging by how many competitive players are in the game I'm very certain this would work.

BONUS STUFF:

haven't really thought these through like the stuff above but do let me know what you think about it

- Merging PvE with PvP (the gear not the phases)

- Community vote for some of the styles that are added as Seasonal Rewards for PvP

- Have each Season start out with the beginning of an episode, and end at the end of the next episodeI

would love to know what you all think about this, and if it would work at all. Peace!
  2. FrankZappa Well-Known Player

• Like x 1