Up-Votes Needed Can't Complete A.R.G.U.S. On Duty Journal Mission

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gothkid1972, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Did you start a ticket with support cuz this isnt the way to get the help you need?
  2. Quixotic Developer

We released a code fix last night that should improve getting credit for A.R.G.U.S. On Duty. After that successfully completes, you should be pointed to other content like you're expecting.

If you don't get credit for using Omnibus to run an instance from this morning on, please let us know which instance you completed and how you queued for it.

- Quixotic
  3. Quixotic Developer

Based on what I was able to dig up:
    • To qualify for the "A.R.G.U.S. On Duty" mission, a character needs to be at least level 30.
    • To qualify for the Omnibus Daily and Weekly missions, a character needs to be at least level 30 and CR 34 plus has completed the "A.R.G.U.S. On Duty" mission.
    The daily omnibus mission for solo/duo should be automatically granted to you each day after you've completed "A.R.G.U.S. On Duty" and the weekly ones automatically granted each week.

We released a code fix last night that should improve getting credit for "A.R.G.U.S. On Duty" as well as the Omnibus Daily and Weekly missions. My hope is that this will resolve the issues you're seeing with those missions.

If you don't get credit for using Omnibus to run an instance for any mission after this, please let us know which instance you completed and how you queued for it.

As for missions disappearing, it's possible something was fixed and they completed when you logged in. We need better messaging for when a mission has been completed in general but especially if it happens when you log in.

If you still aren't seeing Omnibus missions after this, let us know and consider contacting CS so that we can take a look at the state of your character. You might also check the "Hidden" tab in your mission journal - it's unlikely they'll be there but worth a quick check.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 1
  4. OrionPax21 New Player

Yeah I was thinking the initial On Duty Mission disappeared because of the fix, but I'm still not being given the Daily/Weekly on either character. Guess I'll be putting in a CS ticket. Thanks for confirming I wasn't just missing something.
  5. notNSANE New Player

I opened this thread thinking it was a suggestion for a countdown until the daily reset :(
  6. Gothkid1972 New Player

Not getting any Omnibus mission for one character (The same character that had the equipment box from ARGUS/Steve Trevor problem)

Putting in a ticket
  7. OrionPax21 New Player

I put in a ticket, and over 24 hours later just finally got a response. Literally just a copy/paste response about some sort of issue with daily login rewards, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything. It's beyond insulting that they can't even be bothered to read what I actually submitted after missing out on a week of content on 2 characters.

I just came back to the game like 2 months ago after many years away, and this is making me regret it.
  8. OrionPax21 New Player

Great, now I get a response from CS saying they can't do anything and I should post here for a Dev to see it. So I guess my characters are just locked out of content. Cool. I'll be taking my money elsewhere I guess. Kinda mad I just reupped for a 3 month sub before this update.
  9. Gothkid1972 New Player

Yep...CS said they couldnt help and to post it here...so the devs could see it...even though a Dev told us to contact CS

I dont think CS has any idea of whats going on and just giving a premade answer

But yeah...this is ******
  10. Gothkid1972 New Player

Yep.

In a different thread a Dev said to contact CS...contacted CS and they said to post it here and so the Devs could see it...

CS has no idea whats going on...and I dont think the devs know what to do yet
  11. Mars Junior New Player

Same exact issue. I have it on 2 main toons, but can't get them on my actual main toon which is very frustrating. The only thing I've done differently is I equipped all of the paramilitary equipment besides the weapons I couldn't. I'm thinking that's the issue.
  12. Coure New Player

I’m still stuck with the “Open Paramilitary box” … I thought it was fixed?
  13. anpansmash New Player

I'm also experiencing this problem on a separate toon. I was able to finish the ARGUS On Duty, but after that, the Omnibus Weekly/Daily have not shown up.

I am also seeing instances where the Omnibus Daily + Rip Hunter is not resetting. I am getting them only on alternate days but that's another issue.
  14. Sun Wisp New Player

Hi!
    I am having an issue with completing a quest. It is called A.R.G.U.S On Duty. It is stuck on the "Open Paramilitary Gear Box and Equip Gear." I opened the box and equipped the gear but the quest is still not completing. I tried completing a omnibus on duty mission but it still didn't work. I also tried relogging but it still didn't work. Please help me resolve this issue! I am unable to unlock tier 1 quests.
  15. OrionPax21 New Player

So I did finally get a proper response the other day, CS bumped it over to the appropriate Dev to have a look. Given everything else going on right now, I'm trying my best to be patient. There are obviously multiple serious issues with the Omnibus Mission system. Hopefully they can get it fixed soon for all of us.
  16. OrionPax21 New Player

As an aside, I've noticed a lot of these issues seem to stem back to the point of the Mission chain where you have to open the gear box and equip all the gear. I *think* I made that mistake on my 2 bugged characters, and the previous fix didn't resolve the issue.
  17. SquidParadox New Player

Hello, I am also Stuck on the Open Paramilitary Gear Boxes Part of the quest. I cannot do this because already used the box. I tried completing an Omnibus to see if that would work but it didn't. The one I completed was the Old Star Labs Omnibus. Any help would be appreciated Thank you.
  18. The original Nightling New Player

Hi everybody, My weekly quest save the universe is stuck at 4/5 Solo.

I tryied to reset my solo but it didn't work . Now it is thrusday and i did not achieve it.
    I lost 8 grain of time!

I am on EU server.
    You'll find me as Nightling
  19. The original Nightling New Player

i already made a ticket on help.dcuniverse 1005045 but it has been closed...
  20. an81angel Well-Known Player

Just logged in for the first time today. I que'd for Save the Universe Solo and fully completed it, but I didn't get credit for it. My quest still says 0/5 for the Solo/Duo part of it. This is not the first time this has happened. It's frustrating. I don't have time to run the same content repeatedly hoping that it will eventually decide to give me credit. This has also been happening with the Omnibus as well, where it wont credit me when I complete something. This is incredibly frustrating. Also, I didn't get an Omnibus Daily Quest at all today. I'm really confused, since I haven't been in game for about 16 hours, so reset should have happened in that time. Honestly so sick of this I don't even want to play now, I logged in got my free items and now I'm off to play FF14 before I head to work.