Elite Solo/Alert/Raid counter feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yaiba, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Yaiba Committed Player

I have 2 questions regarding this one:
    . How many runs do we need to get all these feats?
    . Why do they exist in first place?

Please don't turn this episode to a new LPVE.
  2. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

The counter goes up to at least 50. I have the feat for 25 elite solos.

Upscaled instances in Save the Universe is here to stay and I think it’s a good way to seasonally highlight classic content. I’m curious how they’ll use it to supplement traditional episodes in the future.
  3. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

They exist because this is meant to be a continuing thing to roll out upscaled versions of classic content. I believe Inner Sanctum is the next one they’re going to do. I think it’s a great idea in the long run to roll out a new one, say once a month. It gives us something “new” in between seasonals, survival mode, and our more traditional episodes.
    • Like x 1
  4. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

I believe solo goes to 100
  5. Yaiba Committed Player

Thanks, I ask my friends too and they say that it goes up to 250, I'm a little bit worried, if the counter for raids is same then 250 runs is insane, even 100 runs are too much, especially elite raids.
    • Like x 1
  6. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

Elite solo stops at 50. But so far reg solo is open up to 100 for me. Although I haven't made it to 100 yet
    • Like x 1
  7. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

I wouldn’t fret about it, as this implementation is a long-term fixture. They’re cycling upscaled legacy content periodically. You’re not going to run Spire, Phantom Zone, and FoS2 250 times until the next Episode. They’re going to be rotated in and out with other content. The idea is that Save the Universe is essentially going to be spotlighted legacy content.

They haven’t said how long something would be out, I think they said a couple weeks? Sooo… it’s likely you run something 10, 25 times each in that time and then we move onto, I assume, Batman content. (Batcave: Inner is currently on Test, I hear)
  8. Liightmare dc Active Player

Goes up to 250 so far could very well go to 500 just think of lpve counters
  9. Spells New Player

Elite Solo stops at 50. Regular solo goes to 100 for sure. Assuming alert and raids follow suit there are three feats left by my count. Based on Lightmare saying next one is 250 presumably the normal counter for all 3 go to 250